Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: SE 110 Head Question  (Read 10103 times)

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
Re: SE 110 Head Question
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2015, 02:58:04 PM »

You got some kind of hard-on for us, please feel free to stop by.
Was I supposed to design a mold and have a new custom pedal cast for you??
That was trimmed, and it was pointed out to you as well.
S&S is wrong, R&R is wrong, Joe is wrong, we are wrong.........clear picture here pally-boy.
Please stop by to pick up the debris and much trash you left at out facility from your Beverly Hillbilly ramshackle trailer rig you brought your bike in.
Your immediate attention to this matter is now required.

WOW!

Completely understand being upset getting called out and chastised like that in open forum but not convinced the response will be good for bringing in new business regardless of who is right or wrong. But then again its not my business to be concerned with or run.

Maybe the mods can delete remnants of this dialog trail, it certainly doesn't bode well for the site either.

Daily participation and camaraderie over the years appears to have dwindled significantly.... whole topics and sections set idle for weeks could it be the result of all the friction and drama driving folks away?

Locker-room humor and ball busting is expected and many times humorous but threats and personal attacks are over the line and should not be tolerated and offenders suspended or barred like had been done in the past.

Just sharing one man's humble opinion, its sad and I've had enough.

Over and out!

Ridgerunr

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TN

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2015, 09:35:59 AM »

Wouldn't the vendor section be the place to discuss service related issues?
2004 Roadglide 113" (sold)
2014 CVO RoadKing
2015 RGS

Beak Boater

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SEUC Progressive Mono Tubes, Klockwerks 8.5; Heads By TMan, Rinehart True duals, TTS Mastertune By Doc's
    • CVO2: 2015 SESG Hard Candy, Crusher Tridents, Fulsac X, TTS Mastertune by Docs Performance
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2015, 11:54:43 AM »

Sooo.....because you don't agree with the dialog, or the way the topic was presented you would like it deleted? Scotts worked was attacked on a public forum and he defended himself. I am thinking from the tone of his response this wasn't his first conversation with the poster about the issue.
Not sure that Hillsidecycle will suffer a decline in customers because of response.....would it prevent you from taking your bike their for work? Their are plenty of other shops that do that kind of work should you choose.
That's one thing that's great about living in the USA.....the freedom to choose.
Yesterday's History, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Live for Today.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2015, 12:45:45 PM »

Scott is this a representation of you special machinist skills?  For those that can't make it out it is a brake lever that was ground at Hillside to allow clearance for an exhaust.  I would be embarrassed to even post your credentials and the skill level you propose to have after you completed a job like this.  You shouldn't be aloud to make references about the experience and quality of work you shop puts out.  If you just do a rush job on this I can just imagine what other short cuts might be taken.  Why don't you do us a favor and stay off the site.

OUCH!!   Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.259 seconds with 21 queries.