Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: '07 Dyna slip-on muflers?  (Read 1350 times)

Jacktrician69

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE
'07 Dyna slip-on muflers?
« on: February 02, 2007, 04:05:38 PM »

Ok...so this is how I got to this site.....I'm trying to find out, first of all why it is that all slip-ons fit every other Dyna from early 90's - present EXCEPT the '07 FXDSE??   So, in the meantime, I have a friend making me a new set of baffles to put in it ( I have to have that HARLEY sound!! )   I'm a bit nervy about putting the new baffles in because of the mapping system. I was told, that with the '07 model the 0-2 sensor will pick up the change in exhaust output, and correct itself?   Do any of you KNOW if this is true or not...will I have to "remap" the computer to accomodate the change, and lastly, will the dealer know I've been messing with the exhaust, ( by checking the bikes computer) and VIOD warranty ??   I'll slip in the stock baffles for my routine maintainance visits to avoid the OBVIOUSE ::)   Thanks for any help you can offer  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: '07 Dyna slip-on muflers?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 04:10:57 PM »

Ok...so this is how I got to this site.....I'm trying to find out, first of all why it is that all slip-ons fit every other Dyna from early 90's - present EXCEPT the '07 FXDSE??   So, in the meantime, I have a friend making me a new set of baffles to put in it ( I have to have that HARLEY sound!! )   I'm a bit nervy about putting the new baffles in because of the mapping system. I was told, that with the '07 model the 0-2 sensor will pick up the change in exhaust output, and correct itself?   Do any of you KNOW if this is true or not...will I have to "remap" the computer to accomodate the change, and lastly, will the dealer know I've been messing with the exhaust, ( by checking the bikes computer) and VIOD warranty ??   I'll slip in the stock baffles for my routine maintainance visits to avoid the OBVIOUSE ::)   Thanks for any help you can offer  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Oh Boy!!! Are you gonna have fun on this site  ;D

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.