Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: why does everyone swear by Fullsac?  (Read 15007 times)

Pan1

• Full CVO Member
Re: why does everyone swear by Fullsac?
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2016, 10:23:03 PM »

Can the cat be removed from the new M8 and not trip a sensor code?

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 11:00:59 PM »

Can the cat be removed from the new M8 and not trip a sensor code?

The 02 sensors are in front of the cat. It won't throw a code, but that's not to say you don't need to retune it.
Remapping the ECM is required with any substantial air flow change and resulting power increase.

SG
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

stillsoldier4christ

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CO

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Road Glide Ultra (FLTRUSE)
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2017, 05:28:17 AM »

*****UPDATE******

I ended up going with the FullSac DX Headpipe, and the  Fullsac 4.0 slash cut mufflers 2.25". I haven't gotten to test them out yet, but I will let everyone know how they work out for me once I get the bike back from the shop. Got some other upgrades as well (117" top end upgrade, fuel management system, more and better speakers and amps).

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2017, 08:49:02 AM »

I heard about Fullsac from my tech who suggested their product. Since my son lives in Havasu I was going to pick up the parts and bring them to my tech for install. Then it occured to me, why not just ride over and get it all done in Havasu. I contacted Steve and asked for a tech/dyno refferal. Much to my surprise he said we can do it all here. After making an appointment I was able to hang with Steve while my bike was brought to it's full potential ,100hp 110torque.... Your base run numbers are pitiful.  You pick your muffler core diameter but Steve can input pro's and cons for each size based on your riding style as well as your helmet. I'm very pleased with the $ spent for the finished product. Fullsac customer service is #1!!

X-2!, DX pipe flat works!. Most of the others are just  bling decoration & make noise. That's a true 180 degree crossover  pipe, that Steve did a hell of a job engineering. Caught him after 5 one evening and we were chatting about the Old Morgan MC Clure #4 Nascar Car that showed up in Daytona in '95 with a revolutionary 180 degree crossover that everybody runs now.. He lost me in the first 5 minute .lol Way above my pay grade.!   

Stand behind it running you will feel exhaust pressure equal from both sides. Try that with most any other pipe. Consistent outstanding dyno numbers and relatively easy to tune with no dips or any of that other nonsense  . My 117 is pretty happy with it..  Just a happy customer !!     
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

timo482

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2017, 09:01:58 AM »

there are a couple of manufacturers who make real performance - lots that are noise and bragging rights for how much folks spend - like what you spend equals power and prestige.

of the real performance manufacturers full sac is the best power vs dollars - AND you have the e p a stamp on your mufflers and stock heat shields to avoid 99.5% of leo problems

they don't spend 99 percent of the customers money on advertising how loud and how cool.. mostly word of mouth "this makes power for less money and less leo hassle"..

cool really -

spook120

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2017, 03:10:43 PM »

I am running a fullsac 2 inch baffle in stock CVO pipes in my stage 4 with Stage 3 cam build.  Wrench was impressed and commented that he had good success tuning the bike with the TTS.  He also mentioned that the Jack Pot pipe worked well in the build.  Just reporting what he had to say.  Overall I am satisfied with the sound/performance of the exhaust and it did save a significant amount of money.

Doc 1

• Doc 1
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2017, 10:57:50 PM »

Just curious. With all of the major players out there, such as V&H, RSD, Rinehart, Cobra, Crusher, Bassani, etc. etc. etc. Why is it that Fullsac is now, all of a sudden, "the best on the market?" Is it just the most current fad? I had never even heard of Fullsac until I got on this and RoadGlide.org forums a few days ago. So, why all the fuss? Why is Fullsac "so great!" compared to all of the other major brands that also claim to have the "best" exhaust system? Thanks!!!

I would say it starts with Steve......! The DX Header is by far the BEST header I have ever used on a Harley. It looks stock, has the power ''X'' that helps clear the pipe for the nest blow down, built well, ceramic coated, 02 SENSORS ARE LOCATED IN THE CORRECT SPOT and they are the correct depth for the sensor to be in the exhaust stream, the tune well, and make great power. The pipe is built with good driveability in mind unlike most of your bigger, more popular, giant manufactures out there.
I tune several bikes a week for more years than I like to remember.....this is the best header I have seen to date. I sell a lot of them and it's the ONLY header I stock.
Well thats my take on the Fullsac Product
Doc
Doc's Performance Tuning
 :2vrolijk_21:
Doc's Performance Tuning

www.docsperformancetuning.com

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2017, 11:07:27 AM »

I would say it starts with Steve......! The DX Header is by far the BEST header I have ever used on a Harley. It looks stock, has the power ''X'' that helps clear the pipe for the nest blow down, built well, ceramic coated, 02 SENSORS ARE LOCATED IN THE CORRECT SPOT and they are the correct depth for the sensor to be in the exhaust stream, the tune well, and make great power. The pipe is built with good driveability in mind unlike most of your bigger, more popular, giant manufactures out there.
I tune several bikes a week for more years than I like to remember.....this is the best header I have seen to date. I sell a lot of them and it's the ONLY header I stock.
Well thats my take on the Fullsac Product
Doc
Doc's Performance Tuning
 :2vrolijk_21:

No further questions your honor, case dismissed  :2vrolijk_21:

never ride with a half sac  :)
2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

jpswino

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

• CVO1: 2015 Ultra Violet Street Glide with Lava Flames
    • CVO2: Backyard Choppers
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2017, 09:41:45 PM »

The DX pipe flat out works. Period. Research the dyno sheets. And the equation is about balance and scientific research, not about noise. And I just put the pipe, 2.0 cores and TTS on my new 124 motor and hit above dealership expectations
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.264 seconds with 21 queries.