Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Parts Advice - FLTRX and FLTRXSE2  (Read 1828 times)

CVOGlideR_808

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • HI

Parts Advice - FLTRX and FLTRXSE2
« on: November 17, 2016, 04:28:05 PM »

Aloha,

Just wanted to confirm that when shopping for parts online and need to select the Model bike that 2013 FLTRX parts would also fit on my 2013 FLTRXSE2. Which parts should I avoid all together and make sure it is exact fit?

Any help is greatly appreciated. `\ooo/`

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
Re: Parts Advice - FLTRX and FLTRXSE2
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 08:17:22 AM »

That's too general of a question. Some will, some wont. Just follow the fitment guide for the part on the Harley website.
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2021 CVO Limited Bronze Armor Sold
2019 RGS Billiard Blue Traded
2017 CVO Limited Spiked Olive Traded
2016 CVO SG Stardust Traded
2013 CVO RG Atomic Orange Sold
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded
And some 20 other bikes over 45 years

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 08:50:38 AM »

Aloha,

Just wanted to confirm that when shopping for parts online and need to select the Model bike that 2013 FLTRX parts would also fit on my 2013 FLTRXSE2. Which parts should I avoid all together and make sure it is exact fit?

Any help is greatly appreciated. `\ooo/`

Need some clarification.  When you say shopping for parts online, are you talking about Harley's online accessory site or aftermarket sites?  Harley isn't always right with their fitment information, but usually if you select the CVO version in your search the results will also include the items where the parts will fit both the standard and CVO model.  Some aftermarket sites are pretty good in that respect, others not so much.  What kind of parts are you shopping for?  The folks around here can help if you aren't sure about a specific item.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

CVOGlideR_808

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • HI

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 04:26:16 PM »

Thanks for the replies!!

For clarification, I was looking at mostly aftermarket sites (Revzilla, JPCycles, Amazon, etc)... when it asks for model bike I enter my 2013 FLTRXSE2 but see less available items compared to if I enter 2013 FLTRX then a lot more items. I know mostly engine differences in my bike as it is a 110 but body items and others should fit right?

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 06:52:11 PM »

Thanks for the replies!!

For clarification, I was looking at mostly aftermarket sites (Revzilla, JPCycles, Amazon, etc)... when it asks for model bike I enter my 2013 FLTRXSE2 but see less available items compared to if I enter 2013 FLTRX then a lot more items. I know mostly engine differences in my bike as it is a 110 but body items and others should fit right?

Yes, most items should still fit.  There will always be exceptions though, so if in doubt it would still be a good idea to ask either the folks selling the product, or the folks on this site.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.