Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: What Is The Max Weight For The 2016 FLTRUSE Will Carry  (Read 5811 times)

ultrarider123

Re: What Is The Max Weight For The 2016 FLTRUSE Will Carry
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2016, 07:26:47 AM »

FLTRCVO, just load it 'till it pops..... ;D :huepfenlol2:

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2016, 01:10:25 PM »

We all know our bikes and know exactly how they have been taken care of.  When you buy a used bike especially with 87K you don't know what is really going on so the price will be low. I had mentioned earlier the pricing was about right but usually they will move a little. As mentioned above you can always just by the bike and either keep the old or sell it on the open market. You will usually get more you just have to put the time (and pain) in to sell it.  I am curious where you land on this.  I have had four bikes at one time because I didn't want to trade and I have traded in many times as well. Just be aware of what the real market is for whatever you are buying or selling in your area.  Good Luck 

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2016, 11:03:52 PM »

When trading vs selling privately keep in mind the tax savings on what they give you on trade. Here our sales tax is 6% so that would save another $480 on a $12k trade value.

When trading I like to research a little on what I feel I could sell it for on the street then I shoot for 90-94% of that on what I want for my trade. Gets me close to the same money without having to deal with the tire kickers. Also I take into consideration what 2-3 months of insurance would run on the bike if I was selling it privately, while waiting on a buyer.

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.