Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Incentives........  (Read 3921 times)

CHH_Badkarma

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Breakout.
Re: Incentives........
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 02:07:14 PM »

Every dealership is different, and as Jerry mentioned there are many contributing factors. When I purchased my cvo Breakout and was signing the paperwork, the closer sprung on me that I would be getting 10% off motorclothes and accessories for a full year. That was unexpected. Not that it really mattered much as the dealer is over 2 hours away lol.

KGB

• 1K CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames
    • CVO2: 2019 FLHTKSE Magnetic Grey/Wineberry w Red Pepper
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 03:06:47 PM »

The dealer I bought my 2015 SGS from offered 20% off anything in the store without a title for 30 days, that wasn't the deciding factor on why I bought there, it was price on the bike, but it was a nice touch that I used to purchase a lot of items.
2018 MITM Eureka Springs
2018 WV GTG
2018 Maggie Valley GTG
2019 MITM Eureka Springs
2019 Maggie Valley GTG
2020 Maggie Valley GTG
2021 WV GTG
2021 Maggie Valley GTG
2022 Ohio GTG
2023 1/2 Maggie Valley GTG

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 08:45:47 PM »

I got shirts for both of us and 20% off all parts I wanted for the bike both in-stock and whatever I wanted to order, a calendar for the next year with a photo of us taken standing beside the new bike, a free year of HOG membership (think everyone gets that) and a years member ship in local HOG club, no "freight" charge add-on and no set-up charge, 1000K mile service and  finally a gift pack of can coolers, key chains etc.
The 20% deal, as we all know, does mount up. On the 09 SERG is saved me $800.00 that night when I bought $4000 worth of tourpak, lowers etc. I know this could have been ordered by any number of dealers at 20% off but doing it while buying the bike I got them to cover all that stuff as installed which made it part of bike warranty. Even though I installed it all, they covered me there as a perk. Just had to ask.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 08:48:10 PM by CVODON »

wtfdskin

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2017, 10:00:38 PM »

I got 2 shirts and 20% off any accessory purchased day of sale and 10% one time card for a  later date.

That was on a used cvo.

2017 CVO STREET GLIDE

• Believe and succeed!
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MN

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Street Glide Stage IV
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2017, 04:38:12 AM »

Well We just got back from a 750 mile road trip to see what Deals are out there. The first thing I should say is I thank God for the other Dealer screwing up the Deal. Why? Well I signed Papers Tonite (Yesterday Now)! This new Deal is way better then the deal that got screwed because of a uneducated Sales Lead....I ended up with the Blue CVO street glide and the price was 35K plus Tax Lic and set up ect which all came to 39K out the door. Also gave us 20% off anytime I go there on Parts and 15% off clothing and yes there is no end to that deal. Also 2 T-shirts but the one my wife got was a $75 one! I do live 320 miles from this dealer. I also got free labor on everything but the Stage 4 kit. And I got quite abit done which I will post once I get the Bike but here is a pic on the way off the showroom floor... :drummer: Well guess I can't put the pic says it's to big. I will try figure out later today but gotta hit the Hay as we been on the Road all day. Thank you all for the info that was Great.
🤘🏻🤙🏻🤘🏻🤙🏻🤘🏻🤙🏻🤘🏻🤙🏻🤘🏻

CHH_Badkarma

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Breakout.
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2017, 07:04:26 AM »

Sounds like things worked out. Congrats!

2016CVOSG

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2017, 09:01:42 AM »

I got 20% off parts the day of purchase, as well as, all future part purchases. 

hello been around awhile, figured it was time to start posting....

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2017, 10:45:43 AM »

The biggest incentive that helped me decide to purchase my 11.5 was when my wife said "I'd look good on the back of that one" - I purchased the bike and she was right  :2vrolijk_21:

I paid MSRP with no set up or document fees and I did get a very fair deal on the trade-in of my '06 Ultra (non CVO), a couple of T-shirts, 20% off accessories -which was good for one year - and the 1K service free of charge.  Often times if you're a regular customer and have a good relationship with the selling dealer they're more willing to negotiate - it also helps if your paying with cash, my money talks louder than I do....
thats a very honest reply!!

2017 CVO STREET GLIDE

• Believe and succeed!
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MN

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Street Glide Stage IV
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2017, 10:49:48 AM »

Sounds like things worked out. Congrats!

I thought it was pretty fair as well and I sure thought it was way better then the deal that went bad with the red/black one at the other dealership. Also once I finally seen the red black one at a dealership for the first time this weekend all I can say after seeing it in person is I'm glad the deal went bad cause that bike to me looks way better in pictures then in person. My thoughts are it's a nasty looking black... So yes this was all ment to happen. Thank god the other dealership had the moron saleman that screwed it all up for me cause now I got a beauty and saved "thousands" in Incentives at this new Dealership. Now just can't wait to get it home once it's all  done. Labor was a qaurter of the last place I had the red/black on order at as well and there rate is $27 more per hour at this new place! Thank you all for your response to my post I really appreciate it.. I still gonna post pic once I look how to make picture down sized. 🤘🏻
🤘🏻🤙🏻🤘🏻🤙🏻🤘🏻🤙🏻🤘🏻🤙🏻🤘🏻

el Cadar

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WA

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2017, 07:30:40 PM »

:pepper: I got 2 t-shirts, 2 catalogs, water bottle, tire gauge, road bell, and a draw string backpack. :pepper:
I'm pretty sure anyone who bought a bike at Lawless HD in Washington got the same deal.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.