Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Added Complete Fullsac  (Read 2570 times)

RAINEY

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

• Apex Oil lab
Added Complete Fullsac
« on: March 09, 2017, 09:16:12 AM »

Another positive experience with Fullsac.  I put the DX Pipe, 4.0's with the 1.75 baffle and TTS Tune from Steve on my 2015 CVO Limited.  Customer service and helpfulness can't be beat.  Removed the Rinehart True Duals with 4" Rinehart Racing mufflers + Power Commander V.  Can feel the difference in torque, engine runs better (no more decel popping) or stumbling in throttle response.  I'm sure the decel popping and stumble was a tuning issue.

I was most intimidated with the TTS tune load.  It really wasn't that bad. 

I can't wait to get more time in the saddle.

Jason
2015 CVO Limited

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
Re: Added Complete Fullsac
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 11:12:03 AM »

Great looking bike, glad she is running better.

Fullsac is the best  :2vrolijk_21:

Marty
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 02:24:40 PM »

Another positive experience with Fullsac.  I put the DX Pipe, 4.0's with the 1.75 baffle and TTS Tune from Steve on my 2015 CVO Limited.  Customer service and helpfulness can't be beat.  Removed the Rinehart True Duals with 4" Rinehart Racing mufflers + Power Commander V.  Can feel the difference in torque, engine runs better (no more decel popping) or stumbling in throttle response.  I'm sure the decel popping and stumble was a tuning issue.

I was most intimidated with the TTS tune load.  It really wasn't that bad. 

I can't wait to get more time in the saddle.

Jason

Thanks for posting up Jason! 

I know this is an odd question. Now that you have my exhaust, does your bike sound anything like a Goldwing?  :nervous:

Ride safe!

Steve@fullsac.com
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 08:39:21 PM »

I saw that post that referred to your baffles sounding like a Goldwing. Me and wife thought that was crap, wife actually bought the inserts in our current bike from you because it sounded like, in her opinion, a Goldwing and I was just not moving fast enough on changing it. It does NOT sound like a Honda now, nor did the 09.

RAINEY

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

• Apex Oil lab
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 08:44:42 AM »

I know this is an odd question. Now that you have my exhaust, does your bike sound anything like a Goldwing?  :nervous:

Ride safe!

Steve@fullsac.com

Sounds nothing like a Goldwing.  Sound is louder than stock with a much better rumble at idle.  When you get on it, you know you've put some performance pipes on it.  I'm sure it will sound even better after I get some miles on them.  It wouldn't even sound like a Goldwing with foam earplugs properly installed in your ear with sound reducing earmuff over them.

I couldn't be happier with the complete system and TTS tune.

Thanks again Steve
2015 CVO Limited

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 09:00:50 AM »

Sounds nothing like a Goldwing.  Sound is louder than stock with a much better rumble at idle.  When you get on it, you know you've put some performance pipes on it.  I'm sure it will sound even better after I get some miles on them.  It wouldn't even sound like a Goldwing with foam earplugs properly installed in your ear with sound reducing earmuff over them.

I couldn't be happier with the complete system and TTS tune.

Thanks again Steve

My bike got louder as well so nothing like a Gold Wing. Actually Gold Wings are very quite.

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 12:30:16 PM »

I saw that post that referred to your baffles sounding like a Goldwing. Me and wife thought that was crap, wife actually bought the inserts in our current bike from you because it sounded like, in her opinion, a Goldwing and I was just not moving fast enough on changing it. It does NOT sound like a Honda now, nor did the 09.

I knew someone else caught the Honda reference in the other thread. lol.. It made us laugh at the shop because I have actually put our baffles in a Goldwing before. The 6 cylinder sounded like a Porsche and picked up 6 HP on my dyno. At 108 HP that Goldwing was no joke. ;D

Steve@fullsac.com
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:43:03 PM by Fullsac Performance »
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

Scott7d

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2020 CVO Road Glide 117"
    • IN

• CVO1: 2020 CVO Road Glide 117"
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 07:59:07 PM »

Ride safe!

Steve@fullsac.com

I'm running the DX with Crushers. Great low rumble, and I'm not the obnoxious neighbor. My true dual/massive baffle buddies rev up at me at stop lights because I'm the "quieter" bike of the group. But I'd rather BE fast than SOUND fast. They all get a great view of my license plate :)
Scott Matlock
Iron Butt Ride List

timo482

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 11:01:34 PM »

a cranked up gold wing can be pretty serious - i had one between my 77 harley and my 2000 harley..

lots less trouble with my hd's   the gold wing could be a bear when it needed work, but leaned on with pipes and tune the carbs [not even vaguely easy]  it was just a rocket.

the gw cost ten times as much to work on.  and ya - like a two wheel porshe .. and just as expensive.

to

jpswino

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

• CVO1: 2015 Ultra Violet Street Glide with Lava Flames
    • CVO2: Backyard Choppers
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 10:01:05 PM »

I'm getting ready to try dual CVO cans and fullsac 2.0 cores on a 1979 CBX six cylinder motor. I'm thinking it's sound will be great.

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 21 queries.