Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Heated Seat Wiring Diagram?  (Read 932 times)

MrSurly

• Formidable Faux
  • Elite CVO Member
    • TX

Heated Seat Wiring Diagram?
« on: April 23, 2017, 11:58:37 PM »

2010 Ultra with the Heated Hammock.  I tried searching and had no luck. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the *internal* wiring in the seat?
I took mine to an upholsterer for a small repair; when I picked it up he told me that "a wire was busted so I fixed that for ya.....no extra charge!" Well I plugged it into the bike and immediately blew the fuse. *No Extra Charge!!*
I opened it up and found a mess, a couple of scraped, bared wires, and his "repair" was a wire *twisted together* with a bit of tape on it. I repaired the damaged wiring making sure to keep the switch connections in the order I found them. After getting it back together, though I'm convinced that he must've removed and reattached a couple of switch connections and got them in the wrong places. The front portion of the seat won't *stop* heating, now. Opened it up again now I've got to figure it out. If anyone has done this and has a record of the wiring diagram I'd love to see it!
Yes, I have all the books on the bike, Harley doesn't share the info on the seat's internal wiring or its little control module. HD just says "replace the seat".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rhetorical questions, who needs 'em?

2010FLHTCUSE5
Dethroned Garage Queen, Sullied 2013

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 22 queries.