Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Harry remains Undefeated!  (Read 18638 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Harry remains Undefeated!
« on: April 17, 2017, 12:25:41 AM »

Please excuse my absence of late, my Brothers, as I have been engulfed in bringing my business back to life from 8 years of acute regulation and oppression, of the first order.  Absent the new "Sherriff" in town, Ol' Hub and his band of dedicated followers would have been but a memory.  But...Alas!...the Coal Industry here in Southern Appalachia is thriving again!  Quite frankly, it's "Rockin' and Rollin"!!!  That said, I was just made aware that "Sneaky Pete", got his ass handed to him in FL!  Don't feel like the Lone
Ranger, Pete!  I feel you!  I'm gonna bust his ass bad, in October!!  Come watch!  The question is, are you gonna' step to the plate again?  Or........do you accept you spent money for nothing?  Where's the Hot Rod Road Glide, Pete?  Get it together, and come to FL in October.  With my new modifications, and you behind me in the draft, I believe Ol' Hub will leave FL the Champion.  Harry has basked in the sunlight of victory way too long.  He's going down in October!  'Course, if you can't keep up, Pete, I understand.  Later--HUBBARD         
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Harry remains Undefeated!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 09:24:47 AM »

I love you spirited riders from the south....always the changing competition.  Brings back memories of a few decades of my endeavers of being the top dog on the streets and taking it to a level that few others were willing to take it.  Many people accuse me of riding fast now days but they didn't know me back then.  I live through you guys vicariously as I ride now more for the scenery....spirited...but for the scenery.  :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 10:18:09 AM »

Yea H R H, "You done the easy part,,, you talked about it..."

Be forewarned,,, one of Michelle's Bikes might have a "Refresh" before October :nervous: It'd be tough coming all the way down to Florida to get Spanked by a Girl... Don't get me wrong,,, Getting Spanked by a Girl In Florida can be a lot of fun,,, Just not on a Motorcycle... 

Me,,, I got nuthin' for any of the HBRR,,, I just putt along in the back of the pack and enjoy the show ;D

Resistance is Futile...

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:20:32 AM by FlaHeatWave »
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 01:46:41 PM »

Ed, sounds like you have the best vantage point. Can you provide the play by play for the rest of us?
Most great stores start with a bad decision

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 03:24:52 PM »

Ed, sounds like you have the best vantage point. Can you provide the play by play for the rest of us?

"Don't get me wrong,,, Getting Spanked by a Girl In Florida can be a lot of fun,,, Just not on a Motorcycle..."

Well, There was this Blond business owner in Jacksonville,,, A Brunette school teacher in Daytona,,, and a Raven haired beauty in Clearwater...
Oh, to be young again... ;D

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:43:12 PM by FlaHeatWave »
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

BostonboyDH

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 03:31:12 PM »

:vrolijk_11:

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 03:32:45 PM »

I am just tickled to death to have lived through 'young" once.... thinking I am better off to just enjoy old and remember what young was....and sit back and watch young as they do the same stupid things I did with the same results.

I heard something about tail lights early. Can someone explain a little more about those?

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 04:29:46 PM »

I am just tickled to death to have lived through 'young" once.... thinking I am better off to just enjoy old and remember what young was....and sit back and watch young as they do the same stupid things I did with the same results.

I heard something about tail lights early. Can someone explain a little more about those?

Hehehe.  Yep, as my dear Ol' departed Grandpappy told me, "If you're gonna' be dumb, you gotta' be tough, boy."  Definitely done some dumb chit, but we all must have been tough, 'cause we're still here!  Rather be dumb and tough, than dead anyday!  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD 
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

johnsachs

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2017, 06:44:57 PM »

Uh oh, the Lion is roaring.   :oops:

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2017, 07:31:03 PM »

Hear it all the way to my part of the world

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2017, 07:50:34 PM »

Back in the day when I was 10 foot tall and bulletproof, oh never-mind. That was a long long time ago in a land far far away!  :D
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2017, 11:10:47 PM »

Back in the day when I was 10 foot tall and bulletproof, oh never-mind. That was a long long time ago in a land far far away!  :D
Mike

Yeah, I know Unc!  At least I will still step out there, with some pretty good equipment, and twist it, with any and everybody, till it changes tunes, or blows apart, and will not let off till I've got beat, blown apart, or won the race.  Which, BTW, I win everywhere, except against Harry, so far.  And I know some of my fellow Hillbillies up here think a Hypo-Charger and a set of pipes gives them entrance into the world of HP, I seriously don't pick them as victims.  I am selective!  Nobody stays first hog at the trough forever.  Especially when you don't give up.  I don't give up.  It may take mo money, and mo time, but the day is coming that I'll bust his big ass.  It's coming!!  The nay sayers be damned.  I will prevail.  Hide and watch.  I will give Harry credit where credit is due, he's smart, he's got the money to go fast, and he's one of the chosen few left on this Earth that will ride like I do.  WFO......all day.....everyday. Quite frankly, I lost my Ace in the hole, when Don Tilley got killed.  Been tough getting past that.  And I may never outrun Harry.  But I bet I'm the toughest competition he's got, cause he knows when I show up, I'm there to Race.  Harry ain't the Lone Ranger, and I ain't no rookie.  It ain't just balls, nerve, and crazy.  It's about air in, and air out.  I'm old school and always believed bigger everything is always better.  Wrong.  I've got a 150 square Motor, and got beat.  Big bucks!!!  I'm pissed.  I ain't just gonna' roll over and play dead.  I'm like Rock & Roll.  I'm here to stay!!  So, I take on a little humility, and start over.  It's only money.  Speed cost money.  How fast do I wanna' go?  As fast as I can.  Love ya', Unc, you Ol' Fart! The saga continues.  Later--HUBBARD

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2017, 11:59:51 PM »

You young-uns keep up the tradition and enjoy the ride. This old dog is happy to still be riding and enjoying the fellowship. Health issues last year made me think twice about what is important and what is BS. My friends and family are important as well as enjoying the ride as long as I can. I'll see ya'll on the road in September or maybe October, We'll see.

Mike
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2017, 06:50:42 AM »

All I have to say is that there's no replacement for displacement.  There endth the lesson.
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2017, 06:51:24 AM »

Blah, blah, blah
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 22 queries.