Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Advice for m 95"  (Read 3197 times)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Advice for m 95"
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 01:03:50 PM »

Hoody;
You've got some good advise from people here and the bottom line is how much do you want to do? One one end you have the kick A$$ setup that DC did ans on the other just bolt in cams. As I understood your first post you were just looking for some mild upgrades, If you want more the sky's the limit!

Good luck and be sure to keep us posted on what your looking to achieve. More specific recomendations will follow for sure.

hoody

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FXSTDSE2 now a 117", stage 4 heads, 10.5:1, HPI 58mm TB, Bob Wood 408-6 cams, Borezilla 2-1, SAE dyno 141Tq/139Hp no radio, no windshield, just fast!
    • Battlefield Motorcycle Club
Re: Advice for m 95"
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 01:18:37 PM »

I would like to have (for now) 100 hp. and 100 Ft.lb.Tq my thinking is that with what I started with, with the SE factory set-up I could change the AC to a Pro R Hyper and the pipes to a 2 into 1 add a SERT or something like it and be at least close. In the future or if needed to reach my goal I will open it up and change out the cam, mild head work and so on. Thanks for posting and I hope this better let's reader's know what I'm trying to have. Hoody
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.