Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Aussie look here  (Read 4832 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Re: Aussie look here
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2007, 03:55:48 AM »

Awesome to hear Aussie.

Thanx Alt, one more step in showing the world that we are not a bunch of bigoted fascist Americans.  Recognizing that it is painful for you to incur the cost but would possibly unrecoverable for him.  I deal with trying to present a positive image of Americans everywhere I go...but for every one of us there are 10 idiots who don't care, act like imbeciles and give reason for the world to wonder what the hell we are.  Sorry bout your bike but thanx for demonstrating what compassion is all about.

Good on you,
Seegarz   

Seegarz,

I couldn't agree more with you, friend. There is hope for us all, just not too plentiful in the decent people category.

To all who try to make this a kinder, decent and cognitive world, this ones for ya'all.  :drink:

Kona76
Mike K.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2007, 04:41:47 AM »

I love this online tracking chit, my package was delivered right on schedule @ 9.08am this morning.   :2vrolijk_20:

Cheers
Aussie

Now show me the new bling!!!!OCD FOREVER!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Ridin Legend

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2007, 05:03:57 AM »

Now show me the new bling!!!!OCD FOREVER!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Altugo,

Give me a couple of days eh! All I really needed was a dual head lamp housing for my new HID head lamp set up (have had the HID kit for more than 3 weeks now) but ended up with a couple more things in the order.

DUAL BULB HALOGEN HEADLAMP FLHT/FLHR 
GASKET KIT, EXHAUST 
CALIPER HARDWARE, KIT, CHROME 
VALVE CAP, H-D MOTOR, W/ B&S 
SPARK PLUG, SE, PLATINUM, TP12S, 2 PACK 
SOFTAIL TOOL BOX LINER 
OIL TEMP/LEVEL DIPSTICK KIT, SOFTAIL 
CHROME STYLISH BANJO BOLT H/W 
KIT, CLOCK, SILVER 
KIT THERMOMETER,RND/SLVR/CELSIUS 
JIFFY STAND COASTER 
SWITCH HOUSING HARDWARE KIT, S/S

Bugger that dual head lamp housing ended up costing over $500

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.