Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Stephanie  (Read 15626 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Stephanie
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 02:11:15 AM »

Better still, next time Renea and I get a hankerin' for some Throwed Rolls at Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston, would you consider meeting us for lunch?

That's affirmed.

REGGAB

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 03:05:20 AM »

That's affirmed.

It'll be our pleasure and our treat.  Would be great to meet you.  I'll keep you posted.  I'll try to let you know a week ahead of time if we can sneak away.

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 07:55:53 AM »

Wow that is some hardship for your daughter,you and the rest of the family to go through. I wish her a speedy recovery.
Our thoughts and prayers will be for her and your whole family.

REGGAB

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 09:05:04 AM »

Wow that is some hardship for your daughter,you and the rest of the family to go through. I wish her a speedy recovery.
Our thoughts and prayers will be for her and your whole family.

Thanks much, Eagle.  Very much appreciated.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 11:25:22 AM »

Sounds like the good lord was watching over her to give her such a loving and caring and protective Daddy (anyone can be a father, it takes someone very special to be a daddy!!)

She appears to be a strong and I know very inspiring (to me) daughter! Thanks for sharing her struggles in that we all can remember to be grateful for all the blessings in our lives.

Speedy recovery and a life of good health and happiness!
I like shiny stuff!

REGGAB

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 11:29:01 AM »

Sounds like the good lord was watching over her to give her such a loving and caring and protective Daddy (anyone can be a father, it takes someone very special to be a daddy!!)

She appears to be a strong and I know very inspiring (to me) daughter! Thanks for sharing her struggles in that we all can remember to be grateful for all the blessings in our lives.

Speedy recovery and a life of good health and happiness!

Thank you very much, Ma'am!  I'll share your thoughts with her when I get home this evening.  My pleasure to make your acquaintance. :2vrolijk_21:

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 11:57:05 AM »

My thoughts and prayers go out to your daughter and you and your family. Its tough when you have to see anyones children suffer and especially when its your own. Godspeed Bro. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

REGGAB

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 12:01:25 PM »

My thoughts and prayers go out to your daughter and you and your family. Its tough when you have to see anyones children suffer and especially when its your own. Godspeed Bro. Later,Q

Thank you very much, Big Daddy!  Very much appreciated.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 12:03:08 PM »

Thoughts and prayers for your daughter and family as well. Tough times.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

REGGAB

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 12:07:07 PM »

Thoughts and prayers for your daughter and family as well. Tough times.

Thank you very much, Bro.  Very much appreciated!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 12:09:10 PM »

Thank you very much, Bro.  Very much appreciated!

Not that much, but is is sincere, Bro.

Where is Meridianville?
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

REGGAB

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 12:43:00 PM »

Not that much, but is is sincere, Bro.

Where is Meridianville?

Brother, please trust me when I tell you your words of encouragement, thoughts and prayers are worth more than anything imaginable.  You're a great Brother.  Thank you so much for keeping my family in your thoughts.

Meridianville is about 7 miles north of Huntsville on US HWY 231/431.  I've placed a pin marker where my house is located on the map in my profile.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 01:39:30 PM »

You know you guys have been in my thoughts since you told me months ago. And you still are! All the best for her full and complete recovery Henry! Regards to Renea too! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 01:59:27 PM »

You know you guys have been in my thoughts since you told me months ago. And you still are! All the best for her full and complete recovery Henry! Regards to Renea too! Hoist! 8)

Roger That, Howie!  You're a GR8 Bro!  Thank you so much!  We appreciate your kind words, thoughts and prayers as well as those of all the members of this great establishment.

harleydiva

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 03:11:41 PM »

Henry, give Steph and Renea big hugs from me.  I've only met Steph the one time, but I could tell that she's a trooper.

I still want Renea to teach me how to quilt before I get too old and arthritic to do so.   :P   ;D 

Keep us posted on Steph's progress.

Suzanne
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 21 queries.