Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs  (Read 5697 times)

REGGAB

Re: Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 01:19:55 AM »

As they say...It's why we do, what we do!

And I LOVE doing it!

SOKOOL

Roger THAT!  Keep the fight, Brother.  WOOF!

REGGAB

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2007, 01:20:38 AM »

Hey guys, the way you talk about this is truly inspirational. Thank you all for your service to this great Nation! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

Thanks, Howie!

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 03:40:30 PM »

Hey, all you kids still holding up the sharp end of the spear..  Thank You! 

And all you old farts out there keeping the home fires warm until our youth come home,,  Thank You Twice!

Both of my daughters are now prepping for the AF Academy.  It scares the hell out of me every time I thing about it and then my head swells up and suddenly I'm ok again.  I know they will go much farther than I ever did with the academy as a starting point and I seldom think of their pride in my career and wanting do be like me without having to dry my eyes or turn away.  I gave it 22 years before they booted me for being too crippled up to stay in Special Ops...  I couldn't bring myself to step back from the hot spots at that time and I regret that decision now.  I now wish I had been big enough to have stayed longer.

The good Col. is right, there is a place for all, but it would be SOOO much nicer if everybody could recognize their spot in the world and appreciate the goodness around them.

In the end, I got lucky.  Now I'm a Veterans Service Officer, so I get to make REGGAB's dreams of better outcomes come true every day.  I make sure that new crew is treated right. 

WOOF!
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 21 queries.