Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Author Topic: you think harleys hard to deal with!!!  (Read 11052 times)

twincam

Re: you think harleys hard to deal with!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 03:23:52 PM »

another

twincam

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 03:24:34 PM »

one more

REGGAB

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 03:26:46 PM »

yea but, when you live 2 hrs from the closest dealer, and your having to make the trip 3 and 4 times a month, becouse the GM company dont want to make a problem they created right, its time for a change!!!

Agreed!  Still...........Dodge and Ford make some VERY nice trucks.  Again, Just my very humble opinion. :2vrolijk_21:

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 03:27:09 PM »

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep peace in the family.  If a vehicle is causing strife, then move it on.  The Ryan family has had four Toyotas that never caused one second of problems.  Not one, not ever.  Good luck with your new vehicle and let the stress of the last one become a distant memory.  More time to ride your great CVO.

:cherry:

twincam

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 03:28:36 PM »

and there are good ole american folks building these trucks!!!!! like I said I was a chevy man my whole life, but, when there customer service goes to chit, when they refuse to fix a problem they started, (and this was the dealer and the factory) I will take my biss else where.

twincam

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 03:36:27 PM »

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep peace in the family.  If a vehicle is causing strife, then move it on.  The Ryan family has had four Toyotas that never caused one second of problems.  Not one, not ever.  Good luck with your new vehicle and let the stress of the last one become a distant memory.  More time to ride your great CVO.

[/quote
yea ,Mrs WE,
                i did own a toyota tacoma, after Gail hit a deer and totaled it out, we went back to chevy for the rude awaking, on the toyota that was totaled, we bought it used it was a 2002, we paid $22,000 for it, we owned it for 3 1/2 years, we put over 80,000 miles on it, never had one lick of trouble out of it, and the insurance paid us $21,500 for it!!! not a bad deal.  the lemon chevy we bought, we paid $29,000 for it owned it 6 months, put 18,000 on it , it was in the shop at least 5 times (and still wasent fixed) and got a trade in of $19,500!!!! hummmmm dont take a genus to figure that one out!! ;) ;D ;D

REGGAB

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 03:43:51 PM »

and there are good ole american folks building these trucks!!!!! like I said I was a chevy man my whole life, but, when there customer service goes to chit, when they refuse to fix a problem they started, (and this was the dealer and the factory) I will take my biss else where.

Yessir.........my wife is one of them...........right here at the engine manufacturing facility off Pulaski Pike in Huntsville.  I razz her about it all the time....all in fun of course, but for me personally, I can't seem to get past the foreign aspect of the whole thing.  The dollars end up on that island on the left side of the international date line.  Something about feeding a foreign economy just bothers me.  

And you know........the irony of this whole thing is even though the engine in my Dodge truck was made by Cummins in Cleveland, OH, the final assembly point was Saltillo, Mexico.  Go figure.  NAFTA!  More irony:  look at some of the OCD stuff we buy for our scooters........Kuryaken for example:  Korea.  HD chrome stuff:  Taiwan, ROC.  It's everywhere.  There is no way around it.............but the bottom line is at least the big three end item vehicles put the lion's share of the  dollars back into America.  Again.......my disclaimer:  Just my very humble and purely personal opinion. :2vrolijk_21:

twincam

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 03:47:44 PM »

Yessir.........my wife is one of them...........right here at the engine manufacturing facility off Pulaski Pike in Huntsville.  

well tell her she did a dam fine job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGGAB

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 04:08:12 PM »

well tell her she did a dam fine job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILCO!  :2vrolijk_21:

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 04:49:48 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........that's a different spin on the issue.  I am a fairly new Mopar fan after driving a 1982 Ford F100 for 430K miles.  I wanted a diesel, and I wanted a REAL diesel..............not an engine based on gasoline architecture that runs on diesel.  So I bought a Dodge with a Cummins Turbo Diesel, and I have not had one lick of even so much as a hint of trouble out of that vehicle.  Had it two years this month.  Have right at 50K on it, and it has been moderately worked.................nothing so much as most one tons are worked, but it has seen its share of flogging under load.  Good truck.  There will never never be jap crap in my driveway..............I don't care if I have to sop up oil leaks until the day I die.................I will not own anything but American branded vehicles...........well, besides Chevy, that is.  Reminds me too much of Jeff Gordon.  AAAACCCKKK!!! :o

You tell 'em Henry!

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

twincam

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 07:16:14 PM »

Yessir.........my wife is one of them...........right here at the engine manufacturing facility off Pulaski Pike in Huntsville.  I razz her about it all the time....all in fun of course, but for me personally, I can't seem to get past the foreign aspect of the whole thing.  The dollars end up on that island on the left side of the international date line.  Something about feeding a foreign economy just bothers me.  

And you know........the irony of this whole thing is even though the engine in my Dodge truck was made by Cummins in Cleveland, OH, the final assembly point was Saltillo, Mexico.  Go figure.  NAFTA!  More irony:  look at some of the OCD stuff we buy for our scooters........Kuryaken for example:  Korea.  HD chrome stuff:  Taiwan, ROC.  It's everywhere.  There is no way around it.............but the bottom line is at least the big three end item vehicles put the lion's share of the  dollars back into America.  Again.......my disclaimer:  Just my very humble and purely personal opinion. :2vrolijk_21:

Now hold on just a min, your wife works for toyota??????? then in your opnion isnt she sleeping with the enemy????  ::) do you have kids? seems to me that if I buy a toyota truck, a small percentage (maybe very small, but still a percenage) and your wife works for toyota, I am in fact helping to feed your kids. right and is your wife a american?????? hu seems like I am putting money back in american hands am I not? just my opinon........ and you know what they say about assholes and opinons, everybodys got one!!!!! 8) ;D

twincam

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2007, 07:26:04 PM »

and one more thing I live in the desert, supposed to be 114 degrees here july 4th, I have always tried my damdest to head off problems before they start, now if I was out here in this desert,114 degrees and a 6 month old CHEVY truck took a chit on me, I would be lookin to kick the chit out of some one from GM, expecally after the truck was in the shop before for the same issue. trade the truck for something dependable........ problem solved. I stay out of jail, I dont get sun stroke, and I put money back in the hands of americans.(like your wife). just my opnion... :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 04:53:57 AM »

and one more thing I live in the desert, supposed to be 114 degrees here july 4th, I have always tried my damdest to head off problems before they start, now if I was out here in this desert,114 degrees and a 6 month old CHEVY truck took a chit on me, I would be lookin to kick the chit out of some one from GM, expecally after the truck was in the shop before for the same issue. trade the truck for something dependable........ problem solved. I stay out of jail, I dont get sun stroke, and I put money back in the hands of americans.(like your wife). just my opnion... :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ya had a problem.  You moved it out of your life.  Now you don't have a problem.

Time to ride your CVO bike.  Right? 

All's fair in love and war.

REGGAB

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 09:39:00 AM »

Now hold on just a min, your wife works for toyota??????? then in your opnion isnt she sleeping with the enemy????  ::) do you have kids? seems to me that if I buy a toyota truck, a small percentage (maybe very small, but still a percenage) and your wife works for toyota, I am in fact helping to feed your kids. right and is your wife a american?????? hu seems like I am putting money back in american hands am I not? just my opinon........ and you know what they say about assholes and opinons, everybodys got one!!!!! 8) ;D

You are correct Sir........on all counts, however, if I may refer you to a previous post in this thread, I made reference to the fact that.................the bottom line dollars end up in Japan.  Not back here at home where they belong.  It is a catch 22 in my family.  I give Renea plenty of good natured grief about working for the empire of Japan, but when she brings home the bacon............I really can't say much then.   :2vrolijk_21:

Assholes & Opinions:  They all stink.

REGGAB

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 09:42:03 AM »

You tell 'em Henry!

Hobo

Good picture.  Nice scooters.  I think I've parked my scooter in that very spot before.  Harleys and Dodges make a great team...........better than Ford anyway.............with their gasoline architecture based diesel burning motor. :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 21 queries.