Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  All

Author Topic: you think harleys hard to deal with!!!  (Read 11055 times)

REGGAB

Re: you think harleys hard to deal with!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 09:44:32 AM »

and one more thing I live in the desert, supposed to be 114 degrees here july 4th, I have always tried my damdest to head off problems before they start, now if I was out here in this desert,114 degrees and a 6 month old CHEVY truck took a chit on me, I would be lookin to kick the chit out of some one from GM, expecally after the truck was in the shop before for the same issue. trade the truck for something dependable........ problem solved. I stay out of jail, I dont get sun stroke, and I put money back in the hands of americans.(like your wife). just my opnion... :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Simple solution........buy a Dodge!  Just my opinion.

twincam

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2007, 09:45:36 AM »

You are correct Sir........on all counts, however, if I may refer you to a previous post in this thread, I made reference to the fact that.................the bottom line dollars end up in Japan.  Not back here at home where they belong.  It is a catch 22 in my family.  I give Renea plenty of good natured grief about working for the empire of Japan, but when she brings home the bacon............I really can't say much then.   :2vrolijk_21:

Assholes & Opinions:  They all stink.
just seeing what kind of rise I can get out of you. lol dont take it personal. ride on bro ride on

twincam

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 09:48:20 AM »

Ya had a problem.  You moved it out of your life.  Now you don't have a problem.

Time to ride your CVO bike.  Right? 

All's fair in love and war.

:cherry:
[/quote

time is right, going to Lake Tahoe, tomorrow, will post some good ride picks, thanks mrs WE

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 09:59:39 AM »

Simple solution........buy a Dodge!  Just my opinion.

I thought it was buy a Cummins and get a free Dodge.  ;D

REGGAB

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 10:01:27 AM »

just seeing what kind of rise I can get out of you. lol dont take it personal. ride on bro ride on

Hey Bro...let me tell ya............there are only two people on this site who get stuck in my craw, and they know who they are and why.  There are some things you just don't say or do.  Anyway, that chit isn't worth the electronic expenditure, nor are the causal factors.  'Nuff said.  Onward:   I'm having a blast with this.  I know we're funnin'.  You should see the conversations around my house sometimes.  Here I am, Mr. All American.......drive a big ass 1 ton Dodge Dually diesel......ride a Harley.....wife drives a Ford, Stef's getting ready to buy a 3/4 ton Dodge diesel..........heck even that ZTR mower Renea got for me on Father's Day is American made.  And she works for the empire of Japan.  It gets dicey!  But we all know it is in fun, and she knew when she took that job at TMMAL that I was going to give her a hard way to go about it.  No offense taken Brother.  I'm just rollin' right along with ya.  Too much fun..........these paradox situations.  It's all good!

REGGAB

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 10:03:57 AM »

I thought it was buy a Cummins and get a free Dodge.  ;D

Yeah Bro.........that is just about the truth.  I think it would cost somewhere around $15K to have the engine replaced in my truck.....even the the sticker priced it as a $5K upgrade.  That truck will fall down around that motor before that motor dies.  Good stuff. :2vrolijk_21:

twincam

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 10:06:53 AM »

Hey Bro...let me tell ya............there are only two people on this site who get stuck in my craw, and they know who they are and why.  There are some things you just don't say or do.  Anyway, that chit isn't worth the electronic expenditure, nor are the causal factors.  'Nuff said.  Onward:   I'm having a blast with this.  I know we're funnin'.  You should see the conversations around my house sometimes.  Here I am, Mr. All American.......drive a big ass 1 ton Dodge Dually diesel......ride a Harley.....wife drives a Ford, Stef's getting ready to buy a 3/4 ton Dodge diesel..........heck even that ZTR mower Renea got for me on Father's Day is American made.  And she works for the empire of Japan.  It gets dicey!  But we all know it is in fun, and she knew when she took that job at TMMAL that I was going to give her a hard way to go about it.  No offense taken Brother.  I'm just rollin' right along with ya.  Too much fun..........these paradox situations.  It's all good!

OHH.........NOW I SEE YOU WAS JUST TRING TO CATCH ME ON POST........WERNT YOU????????????? ;D :D

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 10:07:53 AM »

Yeah Bro.........that is just about the truth.  I think it would cost somewhere around $15K to have the engine replaced in my truck.....even the the sticker priced it as a $5K upgrade.  That truck will fall down around that motor before that motor dies.  Good stuff. :2vrolijk_21:

From what I hear, it's the other way around with my 6.0L PS. I haven't had any problems, but then again it is a garage queen.  :)

REGGAB

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2007, 10:10:15 AM »

OHH.........NOW I SEE YOU WAS JUST TRING TO CATCH ME ON POST........WERNT YOU????????????? ;D :D

Nah.  Just bustin' yer chops about the rice burnin' truck in yer driveway!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

twincam

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2007, 10:12:11 AM »

[/quote

in 2001 I bought a 1999 1 ton dodge, 6 speed cummins 24 valve turbo , I was on a trip to FL, when I lost 6 th gear, come to find out the nut on 6th had backed off, even though the truck was under warrenty, they refussed to fix it, they told me they did have a kit they would install- sell me for $2800. bucks though. I dropped the side cover on the tranny put the nut back on and tack welded it....... no more problems!!!!!!

REGGAB

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2007, 10:13:01 AM »

From what I hear, it's the other way around with my 6.0L PS. I haven't had any problems, but then again it is a garage queen.  :)

When I'm not riding the scooter, mine is a daily driver.  GOOOOOOD truck! :2vrolijk_21:

twincam

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2007, 10:14:24 AM »

Nah.  Just bustin' yer chops about the rice burnin' truck in yer driveway!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

got to find something to burn besides gas...... hell, here it gettin close to $4 bucks a gallon,

REGGAB

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2007, 10:16:16 AM »

[/quote

in 2001 I bought a 1999 1 ton dodge, 6 speed cummins 24 valve turbo , I was on a trip to FL, when I lost 6 th gear, come to find out the nut on 6th had backed off, even though the truck was under warrenty, they refussed to fix it, they told me they did have a kit they would install- sell me for $2800. bucks though. I dropped the side cover on the tranny put the nut back on and tack welded it....... no more problems!!!!!!

The DC Star is funny like that.  I think I'd have fought that battle especially since the PT warranty is longer the the B2B warranty.  I gotta knock on wood when I say that my truck has been trouble free.  I'm lovin' it.

twincam

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2007, 10:17:42 AM »

When I'm not riding the scooter, mine is a daily driver.  GOOOOOOD truck! :2vrolijk_21:

dam there REGGAB, 800 ans some odd post and you only been a member a little over 2 months, you are a man with alot to say!!!!!!! or your tring to catch hoist!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

REGGAB

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2007, 10:22:11 AM »

got to find something to burn besides gas...... hell, here it gettin close to $4 bucks a gallon,

BIODIESEL!  I think diesel is the least expensive fuel again anyway.  It is here in Meridianville right now............which reminds me, I gotta go fill up the truck and stop by the credit union shortly.  I'm playing hookie from work today to finish up some school work..............and what am I doing?:  fartin' around on CVO Harley and workin' on Renea's "Honey-Do" list.  sheesh!  I got hit the friggin' books.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 21 queries.