Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: you think harleys hard to deal with!!!  (Read 11053 times)

twincam

Re: you think harleys hard to deal with!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2007, 02:06:06 PM »

Here you go Henry! http://www.totousa.com/productpage.asp?PID=950 The water connects to the existing toilet water supply line and you need a power outlet nearby to plug it into. It's fairly simple to install. And it's got a CVO price too! About $800.00! :o Hoist! 8)

HOLY CHIT!!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF CHIT YOU GOT THERE HOWIE!!!!!! JAP BU DAY??????? HELL HENREY AND YOU WAS WORRIED ABOUT MY TOYOTA AND THE FOLKS WHO BOMBED US  AT PEARL HARBOR!!! THIS THING COULD BE A BOMB READY TO GO OFF UNDER OUR VERY A$$ES

twincam

« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2007, 02:07:46 PM »

YALL HAVE FUN WITH THIS CHIT, i AM GOING TO TAHOE!!!!! LATER GANG

REGGAB

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2007, 02:11:13 PM »

ok ,when does the flogging begin!!!!

My guess is when the first BSR reads this thread.  Then it will spread like wildfire.  I remember when I was in the Army, my wife knew more about current ops than I did.  Those Girls are networked.  Heck, we could have had formation in front of my house each morning and kept the troops better informed by listening to Renea, than if we had formation in the hangar and listened to the First Sergeant and the Commander provide information. ;D

Man..........this thread has gone WAY off topic.  Good thing it is in "Off Topic."   ;D ;D ;D

REGGAB

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2007, 02:13:09 PM »

HOLY CHIT!!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF CHIT YOU GOT THERE HOWIE!!!!!! JAP BU DAY??????? HELL HENREY AND YOU WAS WORRIED ABOUT MY TOYOTA AND THE FOLKS WHO BOMBED US  AT PEARL HARBOR!!! THIS THING COULD BE A BOMB READY TO GO OFF UNDER OUR VERY A$$ES
:toilet: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2007, 02:14:04 PM »

My guess is when the first BSR reads this thread.  Then it will spread like wildfire.  I remember when I was in the Army, my wife knew more about current ops than I did.  Those Girls are networked.  Heck, we could have had formation in front of my house each morning and kept the troops better informed by listening to Renea, than if we had formation in the hangar and listened to the First Sergeant and the Commander provide information. ;D

Man..........this thread has gone WAY off topic.  Good thing it is in "Off Topic."   ;D ;D ;D

Meaning it's right on topic! ;D Gotta love this chit! ::) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2007, 02:14:45 PM »

You aint gone yet?  Later Bro.  Have fun!

REGGAB

« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2007, 02:16:13 PM »

Meaning it's right on topic! ;D Gotta love this chit! ::) Hoist! 8)

Oh yeah.  Chit!  Paradox!  :huepfenjump3:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2007, 02:17:19 PM »

Oh yeah.  Chit!  Paradox!  :huepfenjump3:

Sounds like a great new Off Topic thread for ya Henry! ::) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2007, 02:18:21 PM »

Have a great trip Randy! Ride safe and have fun Bro!!! Hoist! 8)

REGGAB

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2007, 02:20:58 PM »

Sounds like a great new Off Topic thread for ya Henry! ::) Hoist! 8)

Yeah, really..............seeing as to how most of my posts are in this forum anyway.  ;D

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2007, 03:09:45 PM »

I cant tell you how many of my troops nearly missed connecting flights going though Narita playing with these damn things LMAO

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2007, 07:57:02 PM »

another
Nice looking truck :2vrolijk_21: Had a chance to test drive crew cab Toyota about two weeks ago and what a big difference over GM product. The genaral better step up to the plate soon :(  Good luck with your new ride :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.