Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Author Topic: you think harleys hard to deal with!!!  (Read 11078 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: you think harleys hard to deal with!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2007, 12:31:51 PM »

happy late anniversary dood!!!!!!
Thanks. Time flies when you're having fun and around great people. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

twincam

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2007, 12:33:07 PM »

Best Blessings to you in your travels.  Have fun and be safe.

thanks should be a good trip as long as the monsoons in AZ or the fires in Tahoe (contained now I think) dont get us. 8) 8) :2vrolijk_21:

REGGAB

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2007, 01:23:24 PM »

[ commode seat with auto wipe feature,

Dam, where do you buy such a animal....... can you get them for cvos??????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I dunno.  Ask Howie. ;D ;D ;D ;D

REGGAB

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2007, 01:25:03 PM »

, commode seat with auto wipe feature,

or would that be that doughnut thing corbin sells as a backrest?????????

Yeah...........that's it.................but wouldn't that mean the BSR performs the auto wipe function?   ;)

twincam

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2007, 01:36:22 PM »

Yeah...........that's it.................but wouldn't that mean the BSR performs the auto wipe function?   ;)

ahhh oooooo , better delete that one before chit really hits the fan around here. we will have a BSR  uprising on our hands!!!! I can talk mine into alot of chit (pun intended) but that aint one of them.  ;D ;D ;D ::)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »

[ commode seat with auto wipe feature,

Dam, where do you buy such a animal....... can you get them for cvos??????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I got one!!! ;D It's made by Toto. More Jap crap! But It's one of my favorite toys. It has a heated seat and warm water massages your ass too! ;) And this isn't a joke either! ::)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2007, 01:46:19 PM »

I got one!!! ;D It's made by Toto. More Jap crap! But It's one of my favorite toys. It has a heated seat and warm water massages your ass too! ;) And this isn't a joke either! ::)

Hoist! 8)
TMI! TMI! TMI! :puke:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2007, 01:49:59 PM »

Hey, I didn't start this chit! Oops, no pun intended! ;D Henry wanted autowipe! I gave you autowipe. Autowipe heated massaging asswasher! ;) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2007, 01:51:02 PM »

Hoist! 8)

So THAT'S how you sit in front of your computer and post to this site over 5000 times over the course of 9 months.  OK, your secret is out.  I want one.  Where'd you get it?  How much did it cost?  Did you install it?  ;D

REGGAB

« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2007, 01:54:12 PM »

Hey, I didn't start this chit! Oops, no pun intended! ;D Henry wanted autowipe! I gave you autowipe. Autowipe heated massaging asswasher! ;) Hoist! 8)

It was purely sick speculation as to how a "normal" human being can sit in front of a computer for hours on end without having to get up and visit the water closet.  You must have one installed in front of your computer...............or your computer is in your bathroom.  :-\ ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

twincam

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2007, 01:54:51 PM »

dam I am glad I got my boots on cause chit is getting deep!!!

REGGAB

« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »

ahhh oooooo , better delete that one before chit really hits the fan around here. we will have a BSR  uprising on our hands!!!! I can talk mine into alot of chit (pun intended) but that aint one of them.  ;D ;D ;D ::)

Well, it is sorta difficult to "unshoot" a bullet.  ;)  I will take my flogging..........but you better stand next to me and receive the cane for planting the idea in my sick mind with that Corbin ring backrest thingy.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

REGGAB

« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2007, 01:59:10 PM »

dam I am glad I got my boots on cause chit is getting deep!!!

Yessir!   :zthread:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2007, 02:00:36 PM »

So THAT'S how you sit in front of your computer and post to this site over 5000 times over the course of 9 months.  OK, your secret is out.  I want one.  Where'd you get it?  How much did it cost?  Did you install it?  ;D

Here you go Henry! http://www.totousa.com/productpage.asp?PID=950 The water connects to the existing toilet water supply line and you need a power outlet nearby to plug it into. It's fairly simple to install. And it's got a CVO price too! About $800.00! :o Hoist! 8)

twincam

« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2007, 02:01:43 PM »

Well, it is sorta difficult to "unshoot" a bullet.  ;)  I will take my flogging..........but you better stand next to me and receive the cane for planting the idea in my sick mind with that Corbin ring backrest thingy.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ok ,when does the flogging begin!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 22 queries.