Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Blackberry 8800 series  (Read 565 times)

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
Blackberry 8800 series
« on: July 29, 2007, 11:03:51 AM »

Just got my first Blackberry and find the learning curve to be steep.  Can anyone suggest the best way to view this website.  Mobil desktop other?
Thanks
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

REGGAB

Re: Blackberry 8800 series
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 11:19:07 AM »

Just got my first Blackberry and find the learning curve to be steep.  Can anyone suggest the best way to view this website.  Mobil desktop other?
Thanks

From a computer.  ;D  Seriously tho', I tried from my BB too....when I toted one down at Rucker, and never had much success.  Too slow, and required too much scrolling.  Haven't had the BB leash for over a year now, and it is quite nice.  I'm not up on the latest BB technology, but I understand that the BB Pearl is quite nice.  Is that what you have?  The software engineer with whom I worked at Ft. Riley a few weeks ago had one, and used it for everything he did.  Real kewl looking device.  Small too.  Only problem for me is it doesn't meet MIL STD 810F, and if it doesn't meet that standard, I'll have it trashed within a week.  I'm hard on cell phones and PDAs.  I have a Motorola i580 with Sprint/NEXTEL.  That thing is tough as nails.  It fell off my belt clip when I was riding on US 54 and survived with barely a scratch.  That's my kinda cell phone.

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
Re: Blackberry 8800 series
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 11:47:43 AM »

I use the blackberry browser and it formets it for the b'berry.  I'm on it now since I'm in Illinois
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.