Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Help me to take a decision!!!  (Read 4888 times)

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
Re: Help me to take a decision!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2005, 10:14:51 PM »

Ditto for all the positive post.  that have been posted.  I'm willing to bet all the people that are telling you not to do it and all the negative things are the same people that want that bike.  
It would go something like this.
"Hey buddy guess what, I just called the dealer and told them I didn't wanted the yellow SEEG (what you suggeted me to do)".  
Then your buddy will say" Oh I just remember I have to make this important phone call".  Then they would call the dealer and say, "hey I just heard you have a yellow SEEG coming and your buyer backed out, sign me up".

Buy it, Just do it.  If you don't like it then sell it......to your buddy [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

Hotmetal2

• Junior CVO Member
  • Ride, Ride and Ride
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2005, 10:32:01 PM »

Hehe Guys  [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

I DID IT!..... IT IS DONE!!  I signed for the yellow SEEG, I will have it in April. I have  cancelled the FLHTCI Lava Red!!!  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Now, because it is done, March will be the longest month of my life!!!!

Thanks to all of you who helped me in my decision!  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2005, 10:36:07 PM »

Hi all, I'm new in the Harley World. Last december I ordered an FLHTCI Lava Red and I should have it in April!! Anyway, I don't need it before April because here in Qu

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2005, 10:50:04 PM »

Hehe Guys
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2005, 10:55:23 PM »

Hehe Guys
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2005, 10:55:33 PM »

Congrats Hotmetal2!!! [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]

I have been waiting for 5 months for my Lil Bananna to arrive. I have been Blessed to find this wonderful site and have learned so much. At the same time I have made friends with alot of wonderful people. So my advice is to pull up a chair and read all the old threads and enjoy yourself.

No matter what color you get you can't go wrong! They are all beautiful lookin rides! God Bless you and new scooter and warm welcome to this site!

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2005, 10:28:54 AM »

You're in Canada... what's a month??? It's not like you can ride today anyway  [smiley=laugh.gif]  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Believe me... it's worse when it's in the garage and the weather won't let you ride.  You just spend more money on parts...

Hotmetal2

• Junior CVO Member
  • Ride, Ride and Ride
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2005, 01:34:34 PM »

My wife is very happy about the yellow SEEG on order ... but she has a question for you guys or .. more for your passenger.

She had the chance to try the FLHTCI (passenger seat) and she found it very comfortable. How can we compare the SEEG passenger comfort compare to the FLHTCI?

PS: Sorry for my English [smiley=oops.gif]

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2005, 01:36:30 PM »

I traded my Ultra for my SEEG.  Have heard nothing but complaints ever since.  Expect to replace the seat if you plan on riding alot.   [smiley=beerchug.gif]

mfgreen

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2005, 02:02:28 PM »

My wife is very happy about the yellow SEEG on order ... but she has a question for you guys or .. more for your passenger.

She had the chance to try the FLHTCI (passenger seat) and she found it very comfortable. How can we compare the SEEG passenger comfort compare to the FLHTCI?

Very Firm

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2005, 05:36:20 PM »

Hell, your english is great. 'Specially compared to some of us from the south -  [smiley=laugh.gif] - Oh boy, here we go. Anyway, The SEEG seat is, IMHO, for looks, NOT comfort. We came off of an Ultra as well and are putting on another pillow look this weekend. Going to end up w/ two versions; one for styling around the state and another for serious long distance riding.

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2005, 09:33:49 PM »

Welcome to the site and SEEG world...I was gonna say: GET IT, GET IT, but I see you GOT IT! Good move, you will love it. Your questions have been answered, but I'll add this..I had an '03 Ultra...when I saw the info on the SEEG, I added up all the extras including the 103...and there is no way you could add the goodies to the ultra without spending more. The Ultra's seat is more passenger friendly but there are many seats you can get from Corbin, Mustang..H-D etc. Count the days and enjoy! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

nsrider

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2005, 09:33:56 AM »

Hotmetal2, Bonjour de Nouvelle Ecosse. I have an '04 SEEG and the wife took one short ride on the stock seat and then I bought the Road King equivalent of the stock Ultra seat. The Ultra seat will not fit because of the tank plate. 17,500 km on the new seat and no complaints from the back. Remember, if momma ain't happy. ain't nobody happy.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2005, 10:54:21 AM »

Hotmetal2 I never got to see your question before all the people before me advised you very well to go for it and buy the best bike HD has made in over 100 years.  And the colour is luscious.  I, do have the red, so love mine, husband has the Black and Blue so that is great too, but the orange and black holds a special place in our hearts, the teal is cool and that yellow ------- WOW!  You will never be sorry.  Listen to the guys who say, just buy whatever seat will make the Mrs. happy, but if I was advising you, I just reccomend two yellow SEEGs or perhaps a Fat Boy for the wife. Then you both get the best seat on any bike - the front seat.  Modifications are coming, and you got a month to plan them out so that you don't duplicate expenditures. You already know you need a new seat, order it.  Look at the "Must have changes for new SEEGs thread; http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=eg_gen;action=display;num=1082739096" and order some of those too.  Then when the bike is in the garage and you can't sleep because of all the excitment you have pent up inside of you, you will have something to do with your hands.   [smiley=laugh.gif]  Smile, laugh, enjoy.  You have just made one of those life altering decisions. Congratulations.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hotmetal2

• Junior CVO Member
  • Ride, Ride and Ride
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2005, 01:15:25 PM »

Thanks Mrs.WeCVO for all your good words,

At the begining I was not sure about the Yellow .... but today .... I really like the color!! I would not change it! I'm very exited  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

I will have it in about 5 weeks ... very long weeks. Today in Montr
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 21 queries.