Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: GoFastGirl says hello  (Read 1179 times)

GoFastGirl

GoFastGirl says hello
« on: March 16, 2005, 02:25:39 PM »

Hi everyone.  It's almost my bedtime but Donnie did something where I can say hello.  The PC that is sometimes here for public access doesn't let us login to much but Donnie did something where I can somehow login in to his and then it'sjust like I'm sitting at his computer!  Pretty neat.

I've got to see some highlights from this board here as I get them emailed to me every week.  That's been a lot of fun.  Also got forwarded a few private messages and emails with people asking about how things were going.  That was really sweet.  thanks.  You guys are the best.

I'm told that THE CALL has not come in yet about my yellow bike so it isn't setting there yet next to twolanerider's red one.   That's ok though.  Wouldn't get to ride it much right now anyway.

Ok got to go.  Just wanted to say hi.  This has been a real treat.  Going to share one thing before I go.  Of all the posts that have been sent on one I read yesterday from the latest batch has been my favorite.  Two friends here have already joinned The Club.  We all want to be screaming Chickens too.  So here is our favorite from the boonies:

Bye everyone,
Capt Beth

Screamin' Chicken Owner's Group Membership Oath
(draft copy)

I, state your name, standing, sitting, slightly leaning or staggering here today do humbly or loudly proclaim my intention to be a Screamin Chicken and to honorably serve the Screamin

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: GoFastGirl says hello
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 03:27:58 PM »

I'm told that THE CALL has not come in yet about my yellow bike so it isn't setting there yet next to twolanerider's red one.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 03:29:05 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 03:46:11 PM »

Good to hear all is well will continue to keep you in our prayers.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 06:05:52 PM »

Leave it to Donnie boy to get you hooked up and I'm so glad he did. It was nice to hear from you and am glad your doing well. I appreciate your service and continue to pray for your safety!

God Bless,  JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 01:08:24 AM »

Leave it to Donnie boy to get you hooked up and I'm so glad he did.  [smiley=laugh.gif]

Hey, you do what you can for those few good buddies you tag along with for such a long time  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Also, just so everyone knows, I got an email back from her a half hour or so after she visited here and she had a blast reading through some of the stuff again.  Made fun of me, and others; but had a good time.  Obviously she doesn't have time to write much but Im' sure she appreciated the kind words.  Thanks everyone for the little morale booster from home.  Twolane appreciates it too.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 03:18:27 AM »

Oh GoFastGirl, It is so good to eSee you here and hear your eVoice.  We have been sorely missing you.  Things keep moving here sometimes so fast you can't keep up with the "tennis" of thoughts and sometimes slow. Hope all is a well as it can be for you and yours in the sandly places the military has you staying in. If there is anything any of us can do, please do not hesitate to ask.  It would be great if you were in the States, had your own little bananna to ride and we could all get together in person, but until you get home, please be safe.  We really miss you.   [smiley=laugh.gif]

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 07:33:59 AM »

Hello Mrs.WeCVO.  Your mention of Waugh HD in Orange, Va. brought back memories of the time I broke down on my softtail there and spent the evening in that beautiful Holiday Inn on that hill over-looking the town.  Great place and yes, it is a friendly dealership.  A few of us Eastern NC riders make a trip (or 2) ea. summer up Hwy. 15 to York, PA for the flattrack race in Harrisburg and Hillclimbs up that way.  Great country to ride in and I know you enjoy it all year long.  Looking forward to meeting ya'll in the Valley.  Enjoy the Open House at Waugh HD and tell 'em Spyder from NC sez "HI".   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 21 queries.