Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Going to Wal Mart now  (Read 6237 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Going to Wal Mart now
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 10:58:19 PM »

There's one in Bath Maine called the Cum Inn

Damn I love America. This melting pot we all love so much sure produces some funny duck soup sometimes doesn't it

One that always made me laugh was The House of Wong.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 10:58:57 PM »

America is the greatest melting pot. 

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »

But the morphine eased the pain,
And the grass grew round his brain,
And gave him all the confidence he lacked,

I learned the words to the song in a haze of Tai stick smoke and a blur of Jack Daniels sittin around a table with a bunch of Nam vets who were all either tunnel rats or recon  

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 11:03:21 PM »

I learned the words to the song in a haze of Tai stick smoke and a blur of Jack Daniels sittin around a table with a bunch of Nam vets who were all either tunnel rats or recon   

I was still a kid in High School - playing albums drunk/stoned & wondering when I was going to go to Vietnam to maybe get my ass shot off.  War ended before I got the chance.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2008, 11:05:53 PM »

I was still a kid in High School - playing albums drunk/stoned & wondering when I was going to go to Vietnam to maybe get my ass shot off.  War ended before I got the chance.

well like the Boss says in his soliloquy about his father and growing up on the Jersey shore, I went down to the draft board for my physical and they wouldn't take me. My hearing was only about 50% from birth

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 11:13:14 PM »

well like the Boss says in his soliloquy about his father and growing up on the Jersey shore, I went down to the draft board for my physical and they wouldn't take me. My hearing was only about 50% from birth

Graduated in 73 & the draft stopped the year before or so.  Could've gone ROTC.  Friends back from Vietnam gave reports that were just so f'ed up - a real mess. 

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 01:04:27 AM »

Holy crap!!! You FD guys KILL me!!! :o :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ;D ;D ;D :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 01:18:04 AM »

Going to Wal Mark is never much fun to me...

I just ate some chocolate puddin'

Earlier, I has some sketti...

Now, I think I need to go potty.....
Hey TC, I thought it was Walmarts

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 08:31:39 AM »

Hey TC, I thought it was Walmarts

Around these parts, it's Wal Mark, or maybe K Mark...

...I was 1A in 1969, had to go register, but got my a$$ in Jr. College for the deferment, then the lottery came and I was still supposed to go, but they never called me for some reason.  Because of my friends that came back so screwed up, my bags were packed for Canada.  I woulda come back in a body bag or a junkie, and I knew that.  Some scarey times for young men during those years 65-73.  I respect the people who went through it and always did.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2008, 08:37:59 AM »

Around these parts, it's Wal Mark, or maybe K Mark...

...I was 1A in 1969, had to go register, but got my a$$ in Jr. College for the deferment, then the lottery came and I was still supposed to go, but they never called me for some reason.  Because of my friends that came back so screwed up, my bags were packed for Canada.  I woulda come back in a body bag or a junkie, and I knew that.  Some scarey times for young men during those years 65-73.  I respect the people who went through it and always did.

I was in the same boat Terry. I was #6 in the last draft. I saw many come back AFU, and wasn't going to enlist. When my number came up, I was set to join the Navy. But they abolished the draft before I had to. Didn't want to go out of my way to be in Viet Nam, so I never served.

Thank you very much to all that have and do serve! Thanks for preserving and protecting our freedom! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 08:46:48 AM »

Man, you guys are old. I graduated in 75, a few years after the draft.

Oh, and to keep it on topic, I hate Wal-Mart, and don't go any more than I absolutely have to.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 08:49:56 AM »

Man, you guys are old. I graduated in 75, a few years after the draft.

Oh, and to keep it on topic, I hate Wal-Mart, and don't go any more than I absolutely have to.

Yeah, like he said....I really hate walmart...really.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2008, 08:57:38 AM »

Yeah, like he said....I really hate walmart...really.

I hate the mall too.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2008, 09:43:41 AM »

Yeah the mall, especially the one they built on my old dove hunting woods...
God forbid that one old tree gets left alone down here...Easier to knock em all down then put some other little ones back near the fancy gates to get into the mini estates...

They won't stop til it is all paved right across the Glades.

We got a new Gander Mountain, ain't been there yet, its a like a bass pro shop, we'll see.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2008, 10:01:08 AM »

They paved paradise, and put up a parking lot!!!" :o ??? ;)

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 21 queries.