Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: AJ's timezone  (Read 4888 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: AJ's timezone
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »

Thanks iski. I have someone try to sell me one on ebay a few weeks back. I wonder if it stays set on Hong Kong time?

Had a guy in Miami try to sell me a Rolex on the street, AJ.  But it had a genuine Rolex battery operated movement. Like Sean's.

These 2 are set to different times, so not sure if they stay on Hong Kong time or each are just showing the correct time twice a day since the hands stop moving after a week or 2.

;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Sean M Cary

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2008, 10:42:31 AM »

Had a guy in Miami try to sell me a Rolex on the street, AJ.  But it had a genuine Rolex battery operated movement.

These 2 are set to different times, so not sure if they stay on Hong Kong time or each are just showing the correct time once a day since the hands stop moving after a week or 2.

;D

I think he was the same guy selling me real Cohibas!! 

Sean

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2008, 10:45:26 AM »

I think he was the same guy selling me real Cohibas!! 

Sean

I bought some real Cohibas a time or 2.  Not so great. And I have bought some REAL Cohibas.  There is a big difference between real Cohibas & Real Cohibas Habanas.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2008, 10:50:30 AM »

I bought some real Cohibas a time or 2.  Not so great. And I have bought some REAL Cohibas.  There is a big difference between real Cohibas & Real Cohibas Habanas.

Back when they were not illegal to posses as they are now (used to be illegal to IMPORT)...

I'm told you can order them from Spain, they arrive w/o bands and boxes.  Spain is the top consumer of Cuban smokes and they get the best sticks.

Now that the Gov has deemed them illegal to even smoke, posses own (even off CONUS) they are not worth the potential fines/jail time.  You could get in trouble for even smoking them outside CONUS - which is done on a regular basis by service members traveling to and from Iraq.  Stupid IMVHO.

Sean

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2008, 08:45:41 AM »

Back when they were not illegal to posses as they are now (used to be illegal to IMPORT)...

I'm told you can order them from Spain, they arrive w/o bands and boxes.  Spain is the top consumer of Cuban smokes and they get the best sticks.

Now that the Gov has deemed them illegal to even smoke, posses own (even off CONUS) they are not worth the potential fines/jail time.  You could get in trouble for even smoking them outside CONUS - which is done on a regular basis by service members traveling to and from Iraq.  Stupid IMVHO.

Sean

"Theoretically"  I have a friend who "theoretically" knows a website in China where he can order genuine Habanas. Shipped in plain box to somebody else - some weird address gift/deal - in theory.  He is Cuban & should know the difference.  He had a domestically available Cohiba (Dominican) the other night & said it was not the same.  They smoke a little too strong for me these days, again theoretically.  In years past, I smoked more than a couple....    ;)

I get a lot of smokes from JR - need to visit those stores someday.

Mike

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2008, 11:12:22 AM »

degrading the bosses ability to talk.

How can I get that for my fire department?
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.