Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: 09-11-2001 Never forget .. Seven Years!  (Read 4588 times)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: 09-11-2001 Never forget .. Seven Years!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 09:38:53 AM »

ground zero today.
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

hunter

• Elite CVO Member
  • Have rifle, will travel

• CVO1: 2008 SERK, Black & Silver with RH TD
Lack of money is the source of all evils.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 10:27:23 AM »

Thanks for the pics and links Neal! Sitting with Brian right now, watching the reading of all the names, and the tribute to those who perished on that day, as I've done every year since this tragedy! I'm still very emotional and teary-eyed when I watch this, but will not stop, nor will I ever forget!!! These bastards WILL pay! Not bringing politics into theis, but thank G*d every day that we are trying to fight these SOB's, and will not rest til we complete this mission! I thank all the brave men and women who put their lives in harms way every day to preserve and protect my freedom and safety! Go get those SOB's and make them pay!!! Make sure the world knows to NEVER F with us again!!! >:(

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 10:49:55 AM »

Thanks for the pics and links Neal! Sitting with Brian right now, watching the reading of all the names, and the tribute to those who perished on that day, as I've done every year since this tragedy! I'm still very emotional and teary-eyed when I watch this, but will not stop, nor will I ever forget!!! These bastards WILL pay! Not bringing politics into theis, but thank G*d every day that we are trying to fight these SOB's, and will not rest til we complete this mission! I thank all the brave men and women who put their lives in harms way every day to preserve and protect my freedom and safety! Go get those SOB's and make them pay!!! Make sure the world knows to NEVER F with us again!!! >:(

Hoist! 8)

Good post Howie!
I agree completely!

:2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:52:58 AM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 11:13:59 AM »

Before starting the computer, sipping coffee, or even a smoke, I went out and raised my AMERICAN flag! Why is mine the only one on the block? I love this country, and will NEVER forget that day and the friends we all lost.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2008, 11:20:05 AM »

Before starting the computer, sipping coffee, or even a smoke, I went out and raised my AMERICAN flag! Why is mine the only one on the block? I love this country, and will NEVER forget that day and the friends we all lost.

My Flag is never down! It proudly hangs on a 20 flagpole on my front lawn, 24/7, and lighted at night! This morning in tears, I went out to lower it to half-staff! Like you Wrongway, I feel the same!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 11:21:58 AM »

Wouldn't want to offend the bad guys  :nixweiss:

Sean M Cary

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 11:46:56 AM »

Wouldn't want to offend the bad guys  :nixweiss:

Anyone ever listen to David Worley?  he used to come play at CENTCOM during the build up and kick off to OIF-  he has a song Have We Forgotten...think that is the name. 

Makes me pissed off whenever I play it...and I play it in the truck with my kids and talk to my kids about why daddy does what he does and why I have been gone so much the last four years.

My way at least.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 12:02:39 PM »

Anyone ever listen to David Worley?  he used to come play at CENTCOM during the build up and kick off to OIF-  he has a song Have We Forgotten...think that is the name. 

Makes me pissed off whenever I play it...and I play it in the truck with my kids and talk to my kids about why daddy does what he does and why I have been gone so much the last four years.

My way at least.
I have not will look him up though!!

Found this

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 12:07:45 PM by GH »

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 12:05:17 PM »

My way at least.

Have it on my iPod.  It's an F'ing shame that America has gotten complacent about 9/11.  It will happen again!
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 12:06:08 PM »

Hoist! 8)

You said it all and so eloquently...
We will never forget.
wut?

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 12:09:02 PM »

Thanks for posting that hunter  :2vrolijk_21:

BigR55

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2008, 01:27:48 PM »

Thanks for all the pics.  I save every one of them and found that you can pause the youtube video and print pics from there also.
"Have You Forgotten" should be played every hour on every radio on this day. Every public school should dedicate the whole day to the study of this event, the people who bought it to us and the resulting effects that will endure indefinitely. The names and stories of the people who lost their life in these attacks should be chronicled in a collection in the Library of Congress.

Every person in the free world lost a great deal as a result of that day. The personal losses are immeasurable and cannot be comphensated or replaced but the total bill should be paid by those who continue to spread their terror around the world.

My anger peaks against these viruses on occasion when going though screening for a commercial flight. Once I lost my tooth paste and another time my plastic bag holding my toiletries was the wrong size. The cost to the airlines in added expenses, delays an compliance to new requirements has threatend their very existence. Material things can be substituted but not truly replaced. The very engines that propelled the aircraft into the World Trade Center, Pentagon and the Pennsylvania field were products of thousands of engineers computations, manufactures, production, installation and maintenance personnel.

So let us use today to remember and memorialize the people lost on this date, but every day do as Worley's song says: 'they took it off my TV.... if it were up to me I'd show it every day"

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 03:11:32 PM by BigR55 »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2008, 03:00:48 PM »

Brian got very lucky today! I took him on a tour of the City, and went down to Ground Zero. I found a little spot in the back we were able to pull the bikes into, and get out and look around. We both had chills and goose bumps. I had all I can to keep from breaking into tears! This chit still hurts! Someone's gotta pay!!! >:(

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 21 queries.