Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: CVOHarley Is Now Over 7000 Strong!!!  (Read 6501 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: CVOHarley Is Now Over 7000 Strong!!!
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »

Obi-Won,
            Always meant to ask what you had in mind when you created the site ? Just a forum for you SERK guys or what ? Seriously, where in your wildest dreams back then did you think the site would go ? And you know, some comment here and there about the occasional drama but I believe the expression for that on the streets is " keepin it real "  I know we wander and drift and bicker like siblings some times, but how dry would it be if it was all just tech talk. Even that boat forum I log onto has a bit of humanity here and there. Anyway, it goes without saying that I appreciate your vision in creating the site and the work of you and you moderators in keeping it alive. And H-D Inc if your listening, then keep doing so. We love your motorcycles,we love your company and we'll be loyal customers til we die, but don't EVER, not even for one milisecond, take us for granted like many of your dealers have been doing of late. Other than that, GOD save the Queen and may Springsteen be forever young.

B B

elvislee

« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »

BB, I've only known of one person who has deleted more than a couple posts.  And that sure didn' drive us nuts......I think we celebrated. :)

I wasn't aware that you'd deleated anything and not sure the other moderators were, either. :nixweiss:

:beerchug:   ;D

09S/E roadglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • lead, follow or get out of the way !

• CVO1: 09 S/E roadglide org. and black
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »

CONGRATZ!!!! :bananarock:
a.k.a  Dent Dude
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.