Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Author Topic: Orange County Choppers CVO  (Read 13312 times)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: Orange County Choppers CVO
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2005, 03:40:13 PM »

i'm sure they hear criticism everyday, i would hope that if they ever did come here everyone would treat them like a CVO owner and not like celebrity bike builders. they get plenty of that on the discovery web site
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2005, 04:11:29 PM »

got a canned response from customer service

Dear Neal,

Thank you for taking the time to email OrangeCountyChoppers.com. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please feel free to contact us.  

Join our mailing list so you can be notified of future events, new products and great savings.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2005, 04:12:59 PM »

got a canned response from customer service

Dear Neal,

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2005, 04:19:05 PM »

i got an auto reply first. so someone probaly read it before sending me that. if that person decides what is junk mail and whats gets passsed along to paul and paul. we may never know if they will see it

fxdjerry

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2005, 07:18:01 PM »

i'm sure they hear criticism everyday, i would hope that if they ever did come here everyone would treat them like a CVO owner and not like celebrity bike builders. they get plenty of that on the discovery web site

Couldn't they be here allready? Couldn't Spyder really be Paul Sr. with a fictious screen name? Har Har [smiley=laugh.gif]

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2005, 07:36:42 PM »

Hey Jerry, that's a good one!  Naitram and too many others have seen my sorry,skinny self and I sure don't have his money either.  I gotta hand it to 'em though....they did something right 'cause they've popularized bike building like no one else could to the masses.  Instant notariaty!   And I'm sure if they were to come on this site, they would be treated with the same courtesy as anyone else (well, maybe not by TwoLane, but they'd quickly figure out his banter is tongue in cheek.  Har!)  I think it would be cool to have their thoughts on some of the issues just as it is everyone else's.  JMHO.... [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif].....spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Johnny

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2005, 01:40:45 AM »

Stopped by OCC last summer on return trip from Canada/Vermont/NY.  Only thing they would let you see is a trailer parked next to their shop that had overpriced T-shirts & other items with their name on it.  When we asked about the bikes they said if you are interested in buying a custom chopper they would have a salesman come out - I said no thanks.  We took a couple of pictures by the sign & left.  Very disapointing & not worth the change in our plans.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2005, 02:26:27 AM »

Stopped by OCC last summer on return trip from Canada/Vermont/NY.

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2005, 06:12:44 AM »

Asking a question here I don't know the answer to; but do they advertise any sort of public viewing or publicly accessible workspaces or showroom or anything like that?
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

fxdjerry

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2005, 11:31:25 AM »

Hey nice pics!

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2005, 04:33:09 PM »

Hey SpiderMan, is this a 'trick' question?  How 'bout their 'spiderman' bike?  I'd ride that sled 500 miles if I thought I could afford it........of course I'd have the motorhome following close behind w/ all the refreshing ammenities, tools, ac/heat, showers, bunks, spares, posse, etc.....the way most of the TV chopper crowd travels...no need for bags on a bike when you've got all that following just out of camera range.  It's a new breed of road dog out there this century, my man.  But, hey!  If you got it, why travel any other way.  'Along Came Bronson' wouldn't fly w/ today's crowd.  By the way....welcome to the site!  Har!  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2005, 04:53:52 PM »

Lemme ask you guys something. Which would you rather ride 500 miles a day An OCC bike or a CVO bagger. And how much of a dent in the OCC boys wallets is 30k

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2005, 04:59:13 PM »

Yeah, you ain't having fun until you're peeing blood at every gas stop.  Har!   You got me beat, I NEVER did even close to 700 miles in one day on a hardtail.  More like 400 was probably my record.  But, I may have been making more beer jettison stops than most.  Har!  spyder

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2005, 05:57:10 PM »

If you followed some of their choppers in a motorhome, it would need a big magnet on the front of it to scoop up all the parts that would fall off.  LOL  

Seriously, if I was a customer about to pay huge bucks for one of their "theme bikes" and saw Paulie and Vinnie banging on it with a hammer trying to get parts to fit, I think I would just call them and say keep it for your collection.

You gotta give them guys credit where credit is due though.  They know how to rake in the cash.   [smiley=laugh.gif]
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2005, 12:11:43 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Spydglide. Also thanks to the administrator for my "newbie" designation. Have been trying to refresh my image and newbie suits me fine. As to the OCC subject. I gotta agree that if I was gonna drop 80k on a bike I'd have a tough time givin it to OCC after watching the show. Saw one of their bikes at the Biker Buildoff show in Laconia. The owner had scratched his less than happy thoughts into the rear fender. Still, you gotta admire their talent for makin money. Sr needs to get himself a hottie like Jr's got. His current ladyfriend could use a flea collar  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 21 queries.