Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: XM Radio Controls?? Lost my booklet  (Read 902 times)

Ultra2010

XM Radio Controls?? Lost my booklet
« on: July 29, 2010, 06:21:32 PM »

Activated my XM today.  Can't figure out how to access sub-channels within a group since I did a real bone head move and lost the radio operators (for xm) booklet...  anyone help me out?? I looked oh HD's web site but did not find where you can download manuals.... Not asking for anyones book, just a quick run down.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 01:24:08 AM by Ultra2010 »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: XM Radio Controls?? Lost my booklet
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 11:54:14 AM »

I'm not sure.........I pretty much only listen to Bluesville or CDs. 

If it's the channel line up that you're looking for, it's right here..........    http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/full-channel-listing.xmc?tier=XME
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Sklywag

• 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 09 Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: 06 CVO Ultra - Sold
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 05:24:15 PM »

PM me for my # and call me Saturday, late morning if you like.  I have my book, and better yet I know where it is.  I am like JC, I listen to Willies Place, if my wife moves it to football I can't even ride.
Bill (Sklywag)
  There are too many roads for one lifetime...

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 05:41:00 PM »

PM me for my # and call me Saturday, late morning if you like.  I have my book, and better yet I know where it is.  I am like JC, I listen to Willies Place, if my wife moves it to football I can't even ride.

I got a PM from him this morning Bill but wasn't able to help him (I'm at work).  This is what he had to say in that PM, if somebody can help:

How do I access the channels within a "group.  When I "toggle" up or down channel I get to about channel 60 and then it jumps to the end of the programed channels, Weather/Traffic Alerts.  I subscribe to ALL channels offered.... guess I'm doing something wrong.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

bluegoose

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Ultra - Riptide Blue
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 06:00:25 PM »

Hopefully this is what you are looking for.  Straight from the book.

Press and hold the Right Arrow pushbutton to enter the XM category search display.  The category programing will be displayed in the center of the LCD display.  A CAT category icon will appear next to the XM logo.  Pressing the 1 or 3 soft key will display the next category up or down the range of categories.  In the category search screen, press and release the MODE SEL either up (UP) or down (DN) to select sperate channels withthin that category.  Channel selection will wrap around to the channels within that category only.

Pressing the back arrow or number 6 soft key will return the display to single channel display with the soft keys assigned to presets.

Ultra2010

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 11:32:59 PM »

Thanks to all for your help!  Took some time but I'm finally listening.... Bluegoose, thank you for the direct quote from the book!!  Dang, can't believe I lost mine, it'll show up sooner or later.  We sent through a MAJOR 8 month remodel here at the house and more than just that booklet are AWOL!

Page created in 0.534 seconds with 21 queries.