Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: where to find saddlebag lights  (Read 1128 times)

viking1

where to find saddlebag lights
« on: July 29, 2010, 10:29:56 PM »

I just got my first screamin eagle today, a 2004 SEEG cobalt blue. While I was looking for my bike I noticed that on some of the bikes I'd seen had lights on the bags and tour pack. I would like to get these and possibly put them on myself. I need to know where I can purchase them and are they sold as a three light kit. 

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
Re: where to find saddlebag lights
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 11:14:48 PM »

hi viking1!
Not sure which lights you are referring to but HD makes several lights for the back of your bike. If you get the "saddlebag spoiler lights" or the Tour Pac spoiler light bar" they will have to be color matched either by HD or your local painter. Then a wiring harness/connection would have to made with a disconnect plug so you could remove the saddlebags for servicing the bike. The saddlebag LED spoiler lights come in a pair but you have to order the Tourpac  LED spoiler separately.
Here is a shot of a saddlebag LED spoiler light.

Decano

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: SEUC2
Re: where to find saddlebag lights
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 02:27:29 PM »

I have these on my saddlebags.  My only complaint is that the leds are not very bright.  There is a big visible difference between them and my tour pack light led strip when I hit the brakes. 

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.