Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

Illinos SEEG owners

<< < (2/3) > >>

reo:
2004 B&B in Plainfield, IL

fltr110:
2004 O/B in Mackinaw!

JCZ:

--- Quote from: grc on June 07, 2012, 08:09:22 PM ---By SEEG, I'm pretty sure he is talking about the 2004/2005 FLHTCSE and FLHTCSE2.  I still have one, but I'm from across the border in Indiana.

Jerry

--- End quote ---

Jerry, back in the early years of this forum we kept it simple.  We referred to each model by the first initial of it's name.....SEEG=Screamin Eagle Electra Glide, SEUC=Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic, SERK=Screamin Eagle Road King, etc. etc.

But then the MoCo came out with more and more models of CVOs and it just became to hard to keep up.  I believe the SEEG was the most popular of all the CVOs.  They only had a two year run and then the MoCo followed up with an abbreviated version, non CVO and called it a Street Glide.

I say that the SEEG was the most popular but more SE Ultra Classics have been sold however, they've had a run for a lot of years now and have never had a paint scheme that came close to the popularity of the SEEG paint scheme.  In my opinion (and have heard many others say the same) the only paint schemes that have came close were the 09 SERG and the 11s and 12s of the SE Street Glide.

chadj2580:
Yellow 05 in East Peoria

70_GTX:
Still got mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version