Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: How many miles on your Breakout?  (Read 8403 times)

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FXSBSE Hard Candy Gold Dust/Liquid Sun
Re: How many miles on your Breakout?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 08:57:40 AM »

I don't let the weather stop me. They really don't salt the roads, so as long as there is no white stuff on the ground I'm good. Just have to bundle up then grin and bear it. Sucks looking at the weather at home in Texas. In the 70's/80's every day down there. Pretty sure they will be in the 90s soon. Working away from home sucks, but gotta chase the almighty dollar and pay for this bike. lol
You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas! - Davy Crockett

Dell boy

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 01:23:58 PM »

Just 700 miles mind that is just 4 days of managing to get her out due to snow and loads of salt since she arrived.

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 09:51:04 PM »

519 miles. Finally broke in the breakout.

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 06:44:05 PM »

Just hit 930 miles. 400 miles in a week is pretty good considering that there was snow on a couple of those days.

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2013, 08:09:30 PM »

Just hit 930 miles. 400 miles in a week is pretty good considering that there was snow on a couple of those days.

2800 now, this ain't no garage queen  ;D
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2013, 09:33:36 PM »

That is no lie! I left the office to get mine this morning. Rode it back to work (50 miles away) knowing that I would have to ride back in 30 plus mph winds and didn't really care. Psyched to get tuner and pipes on this weekend!

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2013, 10:32:54 PM »

I passed my boss on the interstate and he called me and was like you are going to get the bike aren't you? lol

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 01:52:31 PM »

158 till the snow stopped the fun and boy what fun it was  ;D from the moment that i arrived at the Oxford dealership and spied my bike on the shop-floor I new this was going to be a great crack.  I must say that they had prepared the bike well and i received a goody bag, mugs, cleaning products and a nice t shirt  for the wife after that they retired inside the shop which i was grateful for as i was clearly feeling nervous about pulling away on a new bike and my first Harley. I need not have worried, after only a few miles I felt completely familiar with the machine.  There is nothing new that I can really add that hasn't already been posted.  Just got to get used to my heals touching the ground on turns.!! Its a totally awesome bike and I am thrilled. Will post some photos soon as the weather turns into something more normal     

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 04:27:42 PM »

I just hit 20 miles.....It was 38 degrees and I finally got it out....MAN was it FRIGGIN COLD!!!!!!  I got abut 10 miles on it and that was all I could handle!  I have to say....I am amazaed at how smooth the thing rides.....it could be in my head, but it was smoother then my 2012 FLHX.  The torque......wow!!!!!

I can't wait for nicer weather.1-3" of snow tomorroww...oh well.

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 06:33:48 PM »

I just hit 20 miles.....It was 38 degrees and I finally got it out....MAN was it FRIGGIN COLD!!!!!!  I got abut 10 miles on it and that was all I could handle!  I have to say....I am amazaed at how smooth the thing rides.....it could be in my head, but it was smoother then my 2012 FLHX.  The torque......wow!!!!!

I can't wait for nicer weather.1-3" of snow tomorroww...oh well.

Hey Nicky, if you are going to continue to live in the Midwest, you need to get to now these folks:  www.gerbing.com

Sunday today and 42 degrees.  I rode about 200 miles, never felt cold once....their stuff is pricey, but it's the best in the world....amazing stuff
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Breakout

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout gold candy
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2013, 06:07:39 AM »

After being the first one who ordered a CVO breakout in the Netherlands on th 6 th of September last year, I still have only picks to look at , 2weeks ago the first breakout arrived at the dealer but it wasn't mine but one ordered two weeks later. According to the dealer mine is still floating around on the big pond so you can imagining I am totally pissed off with the MOCO on the moment

2013 CVO Breakout Hard Candy Gold , Jekill&Hyde Shorty, SERT, Daymaker , Elite Air Filter.

OXMP

• Loud Pipes Save Lives!

• CVO1: 2013 CVO BreakOut Silver
    • CVO2: 1999 FX-DWG
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2013, 08:37:34 AM »

750 miles .. with 200 miles cruised yesterday under awesome African skies ... around a stunning part of the country with little traffic, awesome roads and majestic scenery ... together with my Aussie neighbours and Layin the Pipe in Hawaii we are seriously spoilt with our weather for riding ...  :bananarock:

ematicic

• Full CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2013 Break Out
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2016, 03:23:39 PM »

Figured it would be worth bumping this now that these noble steeds should have some serious miles by now. Best trip was 850 miles in 2 days, I am sure not the longest here but it was fun. I am sitting at 18K now on my 2013, not bad for a northerner and these long winters.

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 05:48:01 PM »

My 2013 still running strong at 50,000 miles😃  Love this bike!
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

SSTuner

• Senior CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2016 CVO Pro Street Breakout
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2016, 05:07:11 PM »

Not many miles on my CVO Pro Street as the weather here in Northern VA has been terrible, I think 20 days of rain in the last 25 days has impending many more miles on my bike.
Ray
2016 CVO Pro Street Breakout
Starfire Black
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 22 queries.