Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: anyone got the Fullsac header ,tts tuner with CFR muffs ?  (Read 4757 times)

Doc 1

• Doc 1
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: anyone got the Fullsac header ,tts tuner with CFR muffs ?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 04:58:00 PM »

Jason and Steve are correct....there isn't a problem tuning the CFR's, it's the CFR's are TERRIBLE performers......they have power problems in the lower rpm's and they have problems in the higher rpm's. This is one pipe that is not worth the power loss for the sound. The fuel moto header has nothing to do with making the CFR's work better....the lack of performance comes from the CRF muffler that has no back pressure.....not the head pipe.
Doc
Doc's Performance Tuning

www.docsperformancetuning.com

ldireprophil

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Road Glide Custom Maple Metallic
Re: anyone got the Fullsac header ,tts tuner with CFR muffs ?
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 12:37:27 PM »

I investigated the whole CFR craze going around a while back.  The good: Sound awesome The Bad: They SUCK otherwise

I decided on a D&D Boss Fat Cat, Cams, and a detailed TTS tune by the Wizard.  SO glad I did!  To each their own though what I always say.
2012 CVO RGC / Renegade Lincoln Phantom 21-17 / RWD Fender / -2 Front -1 Rear / Bad Dad Side Covers / Andrews 54H Cams / HQ Black Ops Lifters / Heavy Breather / Cometic .030 HG / Barnett +1 Clutch / Aim 480lb Spring / ClutchWiz / Hayden M6 / D&D Fat Cat 2-1 w/UPB & Ghost Pipe / TTS MasterTune 2 / Wizard's Tune / Alpine CDE-HD149BT Head Unit / Alpine PDX-M6 Amp / Hertz HCX 690 / Hertz HSK 165 XL / Biketronics Module / Cycles Sounds Lids / Misc Little Things
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.