Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stock 96" 07 Heads  (Read 762 times)

SPIDERMAN

Stock 96" 07 Heads
« on: December 02, 2006, 11:04:35 PM »

I'm bumping Los Dragon up to a 103 this week. I was gonna try to sandbag Beags, but he caught on with some of my vague posts asking questions about cams and other stuff. So now that the cat's outta the bag, I can talk about it.I was over to Beags' house today helping him mount the backrest to his tour-pak that matches the Road Zeppelin seat he just bought (awesome seat by the way) Anyway, Hank stopped by and he wants to bump his 88 up to 95. I offered him the heads and jugs off my 07 to send to Dave Mackie to work his magic. [highlight]Anyone know any reason why this wouldn't work?[/highlight] Hank's got a 01 Road King.

Thanks
            Big B

crshnbrn

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Stock 96" 07 Heads
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 12:37:11 PM »

2006 and 2007 Twin Cams use the same intake flange for the front and rear cylinder heads as opposed to 2005 and earlier Twin Cams which used a different flange for the front and rear cylinder head.  You will need to use 2 intake flanges part# 26993-06.  Other than that it should work, but I would recommend a mock-up before sending the heads out.

SPIDERMAN

Re: Stock 96" 07 Heads
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 12:55:30 PM »

Dude,
        You gotta have big cajones temptin fate with a handle like crshnbrn but I love your style  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Welcome and thanks for the tip. Dave Mackie will know what to do about the intake flanges.

Big B

Anyone else - - any other advice ?

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.