Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: What's the most popular CVO model in your area?  (Read 5796 times)

WideOpen

• FLHRSEI.ORG
What's the most popular CVO model in your area?
« on: December 30, 2006, 06:13:19 PM »

I have 4 H-D dealers I haunt here on the west coast of central FL and I have seen both the SE Dyna and the SE Springer available at times in all of them. Today I was in one and a salesman told me he had a SEEG in stock that hasn't come out on the floor yet if I wanted to see it. But I have never seen a SERK on the floor, nor has any dealer had one in stock to show me.

Just wondering what everyone thinks is the most popular model in their area. I read a thread on the v-twin forum awhile back that a dealer up north, I don't remember exactly what state it was, was selling the SERK for $3,000 off the msrp.  [smiley=confused5.gif] Not sure I believe that.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 06:30:52 PM by WideOpen »

ima29

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: What's the most popular CVO model in your area
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 07:50:55 PM »

I find that hard to believe also. Snow or not, plenty of people would fly, drive, ship or whatever if they are listing $3000 under. To answer your question, I see a well mixed variety of SEs in Hawaii where I spend most of my time and in Alaska mostly SEUC's as those are the guys putting on the miles like me.  [smiley=pineapple.gif]
Kelly
I'm not broke, just badly bent!

owenja

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 07:59:09 PM »

In the midwest my guess would be between the touring bikes.  All of them are sold before arrival, while I know the dealership I frequent most have in stock both dyna and springers.  BTW, this dealership is an MSRP dealership if anyone is interested in either a dyna or springer.

Jim

Bagger

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 08:27:05 PM »

Don't see too many CVO bikes around here.  I have a friend in Hazel Green, AL who has an EB/MGP SEUC just like mine.  Terry in Bham has a BCC/CS SEUC and a SEVROD.  I have three friends in lower Alabama with 2 SEEGs and one SERK, although it has been reported the SERK owner traded for a 07 SEUC.  I have two friends in Clarksville, TN with SERKs.  There is a guy running around Huntsville with a Haze SEUC.  I've asked him if he's heard of this forum.  He said he hasn't and wasn't interested...........sort of a snooty rooty poo hoity toity type, which definitly wouldn't fit in around here on cvoharley.com anyway.  I see the occasional "passin' thru" CVO bike.  That's about it to my knowledge for this area.

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 12:56:08 AM »

From my travels around the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, and in talking to several of the dealership folks, I would have to say the two most popular here are by far the Ultra and the RK.  I have seen a Springer and/or Dyna on the floor at several of our local stores.  Some are even at MSRP for these two models.  My buddy is actually getting a red Dyna in January from the same out of town dealer where I am buying mine.

Also, in another thread I mentioned my dealer (who sold me my Heritage) is listing CVO's at $2K over.  That does not apply to the Dynas and Springers.  He said they are not selling quite as fast as the two touring models, so they are  selling those models at MSRP.

Hey, I would take any of the four, but one of them has to go first ;D
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

dps4

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 11:11:33 AM »

in Fort Wayne, the 2 dealers have between them- 1 Springer, 2 Dynas and 2 Road Kings. They have had the Kings for over 8 weeks.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 05:03:01 PM »

I have 4 H-D dealers I haunt here on the west coast of central FL and I have seen both the SE Dyna and the SE Springer available at times in all of them. Today I was in one and a salesman told me he had a SEEG in stock that hasn't come out on the floor yet if I wanted to see it. But I have never seen a SERK on the floor, nor has any dealer had one in stock to show me.

Just wondering what everyone thinks is the most popular model in their area. I read a thread on the v-twin forum awhile back that a dealer up north, I don't remember exactly what state it was, was selling the SERK for $3,000 off the msrp.  [smiley=confused5.gif] Not sure I believe that.

We're nearly half way into the 07 model year and your dealership still has an model year 04 or 05 SEEG that hasn't been brought out onto the floor yet?  That's really hard to believe.  Why do you think they held it back for two years?

As far as what model is most popular.......here in Nor Cal it would have to be the SEEG.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 05:22:29 PM »

We're nearly half way into the 07 model year and your dealership still has an model year 04 or 05 SEEG that hasn't been brought out onto the floor yet?  That's really hard to believe.  Why do you think they held it back for two years?

As far as what model is most popular.......here in Nor Cal it would have to be the SEEG.

I figured he meant a used bike  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] :-/ .

WideOpen

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 06:58:14 PM »

My Bad. :-[ I'm new enough at this to not quite have my abbreviations down for the CVO's. What I meant was they have a new 07 SE Ultra in stock. Sorry for the confusion. Guess I'm living down to my newbie tag. ::)

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 09:48:59 PM »

In central Ohio, the SEUltra is the hardest to find or stays on the floor the shortest time.  Most of the other models are available.  One small dealer still had two SE Fatboys in late November.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 01:48:15 AM »

My Bad. :-[ I'm new enough at this to not quite have my abbreviations down for the CVO's. What I meant was they have a new 07 SE Ultra in stock. Sorry for the confusion. Guess I'm living down to my newbie tag. ::)

No harm.  We, on this site, gave the CVOs our own set of nicknames for each model.  Screamin Eagle Electra Glide = SEEG; Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic = SEUC; Screamin Eagle Road Glide = SERG; Screamin Eagle Road King = SERK; etc. etc.

I think the baggers go first being the most in demand......nearly all are usually sold before they even arrive at a dealership.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 01:49:35 AM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

napalm

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 10:34:31 AM »

SEUC is the favorite, do not see many on show room floors....I have seen Road Kings, a lot of Springers and several Dynas.....

SEUC RULE!!!!!!

napalm
napalm

BobD

• Senior CVO Member
  • '06 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 12:49:32 PM »

We’ve discussed the demographics of the H-D CVO owner group in previous threads and if you’re in agreement with that information, it’s easy to explain why the SEUC wins out hands down. CVO owners, meaning mature adult males with adequate disposable income are who the MOCO depends upon to buy $24K to $35K motorcycles. Guess what our demographic group prefers to ride?
The SE Dyna and Springer are beautiful bikes and a tremendous value at MSRP but most of us prefer a few more amenities and more comfort in our rides. We tend to tour a little farther than the local pub and demand a machine capable of extended rides, often two-up with loads of cargo on-board. Customer segmentation is an important part of modern day marketing and trust me, H-D knows who we are - we’re SEUC and SERK riders. They’re hoping some of us will want a second ride for crusin’ around town and that will be the Dyna or Springer.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 12:51:02 PM by ezrider4 »
We will be remembered for all the rules we break.

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 01:24:39 PM »

[highlight]Customer segmentation is an important part of modern day marketing and trust me, H-D knows who we are - we’re SEUC and SERK riders. They’re hoping some of us will want a second ride for crusin’ around town and that will be the Dyna or Springer.[/highlight]

Ain't that the truth and a reality!

"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 04:09:28 PM »

From what I have seen from the dealers in the midwest, the SEUC's and the SERK's are sold before they come in, but the springers and dyna take a while to sell.  My local dealer has had a springer on the floor since October, and they have had a dyna on the floor for about a month now.

JMHO, but I think it is easier to justify the paying $30k for a touring bike than $25k for a cruiser.  If I were going to get myself a second bike for riding around town, I wouldn't buy a new CVO Dyna or Softail.  I could fix a standard model up with lots of mods and still spend thousands less.  And I don't need the extra horses for daily commute riding.

My 2 cents.

Ghost

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 05:28:22 PM »

By far the most popular was the SEEG now CUSE here in the upper midwest. See alot of SERK and mostlySE springers sitting at dealers. Several dealers have waiting list on the CUSE.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 07:25:13 PM »

I would have to say the SEUCs first then the SERKs.   Haven't seen alot of those in Virginia...but have seen plenty of dynas and springer SEs.  When I have seen an SEUC it's been the blue one.   By the way, a deal fell through on a Black and Orange SEUC at Richmond HD North...it's sitting on the floor right now.  I was just there today to drop my B&O Jester off for its 1K service and dyno and saw it there and asked what was up with it.  Good chance to get a B&O if you're interested.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 10:21:09 AM »

I know or have spoken to just about 4 or 5 SE FAT BOY owners in the San Fernando Valley, part of Los Angeles, CA. I think that I have seen more FAT BOYS around here than anything else. with second place going to the Dyna Low Rider. Of course, that's only to the bar and back right guys?

On the road, the Road King has the #1 spot.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 11:39:02 AM »

FLTFSE2 nebula yellow cobalt blue is the most popular down here.Well thats the only CVO around here.lol [smiley=drink.gif]

There are 2 vrscse2s in istanbul that hardly gets ridden both below 2000 miles on the clock and another guy has scremin ultra of 2006 wich lives in germany and comes here in summers.They imported one red road king and a tangerine springer for 2007.I want to buy the springer but not sure yet since i dont want to sell the fatboy.iI am selling the VRSCR wich sucks anyways but still i got to come up with tonsa cash. We got very high taxes on almost everything so these bikes become soo expensive no one wants to touch them.They are asking 52000$ for the springer.I guess this post pretty much sums it up about CVO situation here in Turkey.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 11:40:58 AM by altugo »
Ridin Legend

CVOMOE!!

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • BC

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 11:56:24 AM »

Up here it is definately the Electra Glides.  

Moe
2005 FLHTCSE2 - Banana - Sold
Freedom Tru-duals
Power Commander
Dyno tuned
Now a 107" with Cycle Shack exhaust and Race Tuner
2007 BMW1200GS - What a hoot - Sold May 2010
2011 Triumph Tiger 800 - Sold
2011 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere - Sold
2014 Yamaha XT250 - Sold
2014 BMW F800GS - Sold
2014 Kawasaki KLX 351
2017 Triumph Explorer 1200
2017 Harley Ultra Classic Ltd

nidan

• 1K CVO Member
  • Keep the breeze between your knees

• CVO1: 02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 12:26:27 PM »

CVO and standard the electra glides are the most popular . In my chapter I'm typically one of only 1 or 2 Dyna riders that show, in Maggie Valley it was the same way .
CVO -'02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
'07 FLHX Stage II 103 95hp/111lbs ft
'09 FJR 1300- 145hp /99 lbs ft
2011 Mustang GT 412hp/390 lbs ft

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 09:11:37 PM »

Mine [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Bagger

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 10:13:08 PM »

An Emerald Black & Majestic Green Pearl FLHTCUSE.  There are two of them in Madison county......but I had mine first.....and the other guy copied me...................so mine is more popular based on general good looks of the rider, passenger and the scooter and good ol' American originality. [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=cucumber.gif] [smiley=pepper.gif] [smiley=carrot.gif]

NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!!!

07 CVO

• Elite CVO Member
  • SCREAMIN EAGLE!! Top of the Food chain!

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2007, 10:55:01 PM »

In the Chapter I ride with here in Honolulu we have 3 SEUC's 2 06's and my 07. and riding around most every other CVO is either a SEUC or a SEEG but I have seen 1 Springer, 1 Dyna, and 1 Fatboy
2007 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
SE A/C, SERT, Samson Caliber True Duels
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR (SOLD)
2008 VW R32 #3719/5000 United Grey
2008 VW GTI

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 02:59:27 AM »

Boy! Thats interesting I was just wondering the same thing, why doesn't one of you guy's start a poll. But in this area and using the Northern part of Calif. I would have to say the most poplar is the SEEG 2004 to 2006.

Don...........

Miked

• SEFTBY
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 07:03:04 AM »

I'm outside of Atlanta and I know of 5 fatboys, SEFTBY's, around here, of course one of them is mine, another my friend. Second to that is definitely the SEEG's.  Up in Boston, my dad and his buddy have SEFBY's too.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 01:03:50 PM »

That is a very nice shot of your bike! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

West Coast GTG   

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 01:28:38 PM »

I agree, Mine is the most popular too (and its very similiar to yours ;D)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 01:46:30 PM »

That is a very nice shot of your bike! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Thanks JC, just a baby in that picture, only a few days old.

MV 2013

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 01:48:28 PM »

I agree, Mine is the most popular too (and its very similiar to yours ;D)

Hey Jim,

I 'm surprised it took this long to comment on my reply  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

MV 2013

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 03:41:03 PM »

We’ve discussed the demographics of the H-D CVO owner group in previous threads and if you’re in agreement with that information, it’s easy to explain why the SEUC wins out hands down. [highlight]CVO owners, meaning mature adult males with adequate disposable income [/highlight]are who the MOCO depends upon to buy $24K to $35K motorcycles. Guess what our demographic group prefers to ride?
The SE Dyna and Springer are beautiful bikes and a tremendous value at MSRP but most of us prefer a few more amenities and more comfort in our rides. We tend to tour a little farther than the local pub and demand a machine capable of extended rides, often two-up with loads of cargo on-board. Customer segmentation is an important part of modern day marketing and trust me, H-D knows who we are - we’re SEUC and SERK riders. They’re hoping some of us will want a second ride for crusin’ around town and that will be the Dyna or Springer.
With that being said how the hell do I fit in to the picture. All I am is a rebel without a clue. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 03:43:48 PM »

In my general area all I've seen are a Deuce, an 03 SERK and a spattering of SEEG's.No SEUC's around though. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] And of course the states best CVO is that purple beast in my garage, the one and only FrankenSERK.  Out,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 04:00:59 PM »

With that being said how the hell do I fit in to the picture. All I am is a rebel without a clue. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
Me makes two.... Mature?? I hope I grow up someday. Disposable Income?? Well my kids can earn their own inheritance. ;D

My Dad always told me... "Son you've never seen an armored car following a hearse have you? No. Well spend your money while you are here, because if you don't somebody will spend it for you when you are gone."

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 04:03:17 PM »

Well said Gary,well said.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 04:54:04 PM »

Me makes two.... [highlight]Mature?? I hope I grow up someday.[/highlight] Disposable Income?? Well my kids can earn their own inheritance. ;D

My Dad always told me... "Son you've never seen an armored car following a hearse have you? No. Well spend your money while you are here, because if you don't somebody will spend it for you when you are gone."

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Even Peter Pan's old, I'll never grow up!!! Not me! No sir! Not I! ;D ::) Hoist!  8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »

Me makes two.... Mature?? I hope I grow up someday. Disposable Income?? Well my kids can earn their own inheritance. ;D

Amen bro!!! [smiley=drink.gif] Good luck on the surgery.

I told my daughter, don't expect any inheritance.  You'll get whatever is left when I die.  I'm not bustin my a$$ working so you can enjoy it when I die.  If I'm gonna bust it, I'm gonna enjoy the fruits of it.  I always say, Live for today, for tomorrow may never come.  Grow up?  Why?

Cheers [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif],
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 09:45:58 PM »

oh boy do I ever agree with that.  nobody ever gave me anything. I worked my butt off to get what I have,  and I intend to enjoy it.

[smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif]

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 09:52:28 PM »

Just like my old pappy used to say "I don't want anybody happy at my funeral, I just want to leave 'nuff to cover my pine box and a hole in the ground to put it in." ;D

bikerdude

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2007, 04:00:08 PM »

I live in Central Florida and Ultras are hard to find except at fat mans Daytona harley. He keeps two or three on the floor and they are gone as fast as they hit the show room.

Problem is he selles them for $8000.00 over MSRP..

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2007, 05:16:26 PM »

I live in Central Florida and Ultras are hard to find except at fat mans Daytona harley. He keeps two or three on the floor and they are gone as fast as they hit the show room.

Problem is he selles them for [highlight]$8000.00 over MSRP[/highlight]..

It is amazing that anybody, filthy rich, stupid or what, would spend 1 penny over MSRP. I have a hard time paying MSRP, which is why I buy everything from Chicago HD.

HDCrazy

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '15 FLTRUSE Red (Sold)- '19 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: '15 FLTRUSE Blue (Sold)
    • CVO3: '14 FLHTKSE (Sold)
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 06:59:14 PM »

Here in Central TX, the most popular are the SEUCs & SERKs. The two Austin dealers have had the SE Springers & SE Dynas on the floor for a couple of months (except the red Dyna). They naturally mark the price up 4k-5k, Crazy! :o

UltraPolecat

• Elite CVO Member
  • Good Bye Milk Dud! Hello Black Beauty!

• CVO1: 06 SEUC Black Candy Crimson
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 08:41:30 AM »

Come on guys,

Its only money!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

rubaga

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
    • CVO2: 08 SERK Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2007, 08:23:02 PM »

In Russia the situation with CVOs is better then in Turkey but very alike.

We get 2 to 3 CVO bikes in each model.  However, if you include grey imports (ie outside of dealer network) probably the most popular CVO last year was V-rod.  We probably have 4 or 5 of them!

archie

Re: What's the most popular CVO model in your area?
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2007, 04:25:06 AM »

The dealership in south Austin has had a blue springer since august of last year at $28995 and the one in north Austin has had a gold springer (sold a red one to someone outside of Houston) and a silver dyna since September for $29995. Had to go Independence H-D in Collage Station for a good deal. A 100 mile ride but it was worth it.

Have been reading the different post to learn as much as I can.

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2007, 11:14:40 AM »

In the 6 months since moving here, Fayettenam, I have only seen two 06 CUSE's and a SERK2. Yesterday I went to the local dealer open house and saw a black SERK, cobalt SERK(damn), and two new springers with new tags. And get this...both springers belong to female riders. My wife was stoked, being she has had her eyes on one for a few months. I feel the pocket book getting lighter very soon.

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2007, 04:59:59 PM »

In the 6 months since moving here, Fayettenam, I have only seen two 06 CUSE's and a SERK2. Yesterday I went to the local dealer open house and saw a black SERK, cobalt SERK(damn), and two new springers with new tags. And get this...both springers belong to female riders. My wife was stoked, being she has had her eyes on one for a few months. I feel the pocket book getting lighter very soon.

Is your wife empolyed? IF so then She should have what she wants after all you got yours didn't you? :)

Enjoy life it shorter than you think.  :coolblue:

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2007, 07:52:17 PM »

Seriously, who could deny any body, friend, family or even a stranger for now to have what each of us have.  The CVOs are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11  :huepfenjump3: :bananarock:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2007, 08:38:55 PM »

Interesting thread topic. I'd have to say it's fairly even, but I do see more SEEGs than any other model

B B

That's cause Beagle keeps his bar stocked   ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 10:16:23 PM by SPIDERMAN »

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2007, 08:43:42 PM »

SEEG and SEUC are the most obvious ones. 
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2007, 08:49:52 PM »

I don't see many around here, but I see mostly SERK's and SEUC's in the NYC area. Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2007, 10:48:39 PM »

I don't see many around here, but I see mostly SERK's and SEUC's in the NYC area. Hoist! 8)

That's cause they'd get stolen and stripped even parked outside a Police Station Howie

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2007, 11:35:44 PM »

That's cause they'd get stolen and stripped even parked outside a Police Station Howie

We all know you don't put 'em where you can't see 'em! ;) Hoist! 8)

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2007, 10:10:37 AM »

SEEG AND SEUC HANDS DOWN.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.307 seconds with 21 queries.