Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road GlideĀ®

Replacement Seat Recommendations

(1/2) > >>

mikeyp:
Time for a new seat for my 2001 FLTRSEI2.

Twolanerider:
That is (insert expletive here) gorgeous.

Loose_Goose:
Sweet looking ride!  I had a Mustang on my 03 Fatboy and have one on my SEEG.  I don't know if I'd buy a different seat.  I can't say anything bad about Corbin, I've never tried one.  Just my thoughts.

fads:
I have put Mustang seats on two different Harleys and really like them.  I put the touring model on my SERG along with the stock HD passenger hand holds for my wife.

At first I kept the original rider backrest with the Mustang seat but eventually replaced the backrest and mount with the Mustang version since the latter is adjustable fore and aft as well as up and down.  I found it to be more comfortable since I am only 5'9" and like to sit a little closer to the handlebars than the original backrest would accomodate.

When I purchased my first Mustang seat about 10 years ago I also researched the Corbin.  I'm guessing the Corbin quality may have improved since then, but at that point in time I went with Mustang seat due to its higher build quality.

booboosboss:
DAMN !!!  that is one sweet ride .... Ya got my vote 4 the 06' fltrsei3  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] . did you paint over the origional sheetmetal or buy a new set? What was the factory color ? Sorry 4 loosing my train of thought but she looks soooooo damn good! As far as seats go I'm looking into a Lepera 'They have several styles that fit , although I don't know if the back rest option will work .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version