Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Road Glide®

New RG fairing help with rubber grommets

<< < (2/2)

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: TN on October 13, 2021, 12:29:03 PM ---Please Donn’t use any glue or other substance in this application. Take one in your hand and run the screw in where you see the shank starting to expand, then take it and push it in the hole, there should be some resistance, spit on it before inserting, then screw slowly and wala, you’ll get it when you have one installed. They can be finicky just be patient and you’ll overcome.

Yeah, what Don said, besides my instructions sound like a fluffing session  :drink:

--- End quote ---
Yea, what you said. When I read it I started laughing and my wife asked me what I was laughing at. :D :drink:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: TN on October 13, 2021, 12:29:03 PM ---
Please Donn’t use any glue or other substance in this application. Take one in your hand and run the screw in where you see the shank starting to expand, then take it and push it in the hole, there should be some resistance, spit on it before inserting, then screw slowly and wala, you’ll get it when you have one installed. They can be finicky just be patient and you’ll overcome.

--- End quote ---

Damn.   I had a "special" reaction to that.  ???

TN:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on October 13, 2021, 10:51:38 PM ---Damn.   I had a "special" reaction to that.  ???

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Fired00d on October 13, 2021, 09:59:12 PM ---Yea, what you said. When I read it I started laughing and my wife asked me what I was laughing at. :D :drink:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

--- End quote ---

My purpose in life is to entertain, it’s hard to stay in character sometimes for various reasons.  :nixweiss:

2018_FLTRXSE:
 :huepfenlol2: sorry, I just saw this...

--- Quote from: TN on October 13, 2021, 12:29:03 PM ---Please Donn’t use any glue or other substance in this application. Take one in your hand and run the screw in where you see the shank starting to expand, then take it and push it in the hole, there should be some resistance, spit on it before inserting, then screw slowly and wala, you’ll get it when you have one installed. They can be finicky just be patient and you’ll overcome.

Yeah, what Don said, besides my instructions sound like a fluffing session  :drink:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version