Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road GlideĀ®

SEI2

(1/2) > >>

tony1968:
hey group! I have an 01 fltrsei2. I was wondering if anyone has the stock exhaust on or for their bike? I still have mine but I punch them out and I want to restore them to stock so I need a picture of the out put end to see how big the holes were in the baffles. I would really appreciate it

The only trouble I have had with mine is a blown right front brake caliper, and a bad fuel pump both under warranty.

Thanks !

Tony

JCZ:
Tony, I ride a SEEG so can't help you with your question.  However, I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to the board.  

We need more activity in this forum and it is picking up a little.......we hope that you check back here daily and post. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

dewdrop:
I do have a stock '01 fltrsei2--black & gray, but have no idea what the size of the output hole is, as I have never had the fishtail ends off! Husband tried once, but no luck. Love the bike just as Harley made it & have put 26,000 miles since May '01. Hope I have lots more miles & fun on it. People are amazed to see a woman riding such a big bike, but I think it handles as well or better than my '93 90th Anniversary Lowrider. Good luck finding specs! (Could you check w/Harley dealer for that info?)

tony1968:
cool dew drop!!! well if you ever take those fish tails off!!! I tossed mine replaced with slash cuts and  also the stock windscreen with a taller one, and I took out the cd player out of the trunk and put it in my closet! I never used it and it took up space. Plus I found it made the SEI2 top heavy. I also changed out the handlebars for a set of stock 04 bars which seem to be more comfortable. I put an oil cooler on it day one and I bought the digital oil dipstick. Thats about it.

se_glide:
Tony,
Heres a pic of my takeoffs. Hole at 2:00 position is 2.22" dia. Hole at 6:00 position is 2.25" dia. (plugged). Hole at 10:00 position is 0.5" dia. Good Luck. [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version