Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Complaint Poll  (Read 8639 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Complaint Poll
« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2008, 02:40:43 PM »

I had Chic-fil-A's version of tater tots for breakfast this morning along with a burrito from hell that has given me gaseous discharges of a noxious nature so disgustingly odoriferous I will not post about them here except I already did.

I bet catching a ganjaed Jamaican to make that pie would be easier than catching a shepherd for the shepherd's pie, due to ganja slowing down the reflexes & all.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »

I like Arbys Tater CAKE...A man sized mutilated spud...

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2008, 02:50:15 PM »

Yes the Arby's tater cakes are a most excellent repast. 

The Burger King little totages are puny in comparison to the grandness of the Arby's taters in their glorious form.

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2008, 03:02:31 PM »

Suppose skinning the shepherd is the toughest part in making a shepherd's pie?   :nixweiss:
Nah, just boil them whole, the skin adds flavor and the meat falls off the bones, then pick the bones.
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2008, 03:08:07 PM »

Nah, just boil them whole, the skin adds flavor and the meat falls off the bones, then pick the bones.
Mike

Suppose would need some cotton balls or ear plugs for the ears to muffle the screams and all.....   :nixweiss:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #185 on: October 14, 2008, 05:11:16 PM »

What about the pie of ALL pies!!! Amore NYC thin-crust Neopolitan PIZZA Pie!!! :smilie_koch1: :smilie_koch1: :smilie_koch1: :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2008, 05:37:03 PM »

Howie......That is pie. Is this the place?

The only upside to all youz guys form New York City movin here is the pizza is geting better...We got Ant-nees coal oven, pretty good..

We all know the only pie that is better...

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2008, 05:40:36 PM »

Howie......That is pie. Is this the place?

The only upside to all youz guys form New York City movin here is the pizza is geting better...We got Ant-nees coal oven, pretty good..

We all know the only pie that is better...

That be it Mike! But you won't get Pizza like that unless Sal and Sal decide to retire down there, and keep making Pizza! You still get our second hand rejects!!! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2008, 05:43:44 PM »

Its all in the waahtah...Youz got sumda best.  There a few small places run here by some Albanians, pretty good,,,no a/c so it is like a gajillion degress inside in the summer, lots of take out.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #189 on: October 14, 2008, 05:45:55 PM »

Its all in the waahtah...Youz got sumda best.  There a few small places run here by some Albanians, pretty good,,,no a/c so it is like a gajillion degress inside in the summer, lots of take out.

It's the water, yeap!!! But it's the yeast, the sauce, the oven and the cheese too! Just like a sweet runnin motor, it's all in the combination and execution, not just the list of parts!!! ;)

And don't forget, as with ALL food, THE SAUCE IS THE BOSS!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

kb

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 serk twilight/cobalt blue
« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2008, 06:03:22 PM »

Not for nuttin but youz guy's got it all f'd up. The best pizza in the US or maybe the world is on Federal hill in Providence RI. KB
kb

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #191 on: October 14, 2008, 06:05:52 PM »

Not for nuttin but youz guy's got it all f'd up. The best pizza in the US or maybe the world is on Federal hill in Providence RI. KB

And it actually started in CT! ;)

Frank Pepes in New Haven is very good. I'll have to try your RI Pizza sometime. I'm a Pizza snob, and don't care where the best Pizza's from. But I've not had any better than the best Pizza places in NYC!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2008, 06:53:38 PM »

I can't believe Chicago isn't jumping on this. I don't like it as much as NY pizza but when that's all there is order shepherds pie. ;D
Mike
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

kb

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 serk twilight/cobalt blue
« Reply #193 on: October 14, 2008, 06:57:30 PM »

Hoist, Come on up with an empty belly and I buy. At Hoist speed it only takes about 90 min. KB
kb

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2008, 10:04:44 PM »

I am complaining about kb...Don't know why but am..... :orange:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 25 queries.