Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Sena SM10 Bluetooth Transmitter for Harley  (Read 13888 times)

lynyrd1959

• CVO1: '13 Anniversary CVO Screamin'Eagle Ultra Classic
Re: Sena SM10 Bluetooth Transmitter for Harley
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2013, 06:59:02 PM »

Greetings,

I'm currently using the NoiseHush NS560 (http://noisehush.com/stereo-bluetooth/ns560-clip-on-bluetooth-stereo-headset) and it works great.  The best parts so far are that I can increase the volume beyond what my iPhone will do, and I can use whatever headphones I want.  I have found that in-the-ear earplugs are best for me with my bad hearing.  Kills the wind noise too.  I know its not legal in a lot of places, but I can't hear anyway!  It also works as a 'dongle' to play anything it is synced with through the aux on the Harley's radio.  Requires a cable, but a very short one with a close mount just about anywhere.  Really cool possibilities!

I like your idea of putting everything together with the Sena SM10 when I'm not using the CB.  I only use the CB on group rides, so the SM10 will take care of 95% of my needs.  I'll get that $20 headset adapter from Spoiled Biker that you mentioned and I can't imaging what else I could need!

Thanks for keeping this going.  This Bluetooth stuff is kinda like working a puzzle with infinite ways of putting it together.

swoop

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

Re: Sena SM10 Bluetooth Transmitter for Harley
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2015, 03:59:10 PM »

how do you handle the intercom?

when i pair 2 headseats and then pair them both with sm10, i can hear the audio from HD via sm10 but intercom is not working.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.229 seconds with 24 queries.