Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26

Author Topic: Nominee: Best CVO Picture 2006  (Read 62070 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Nominee: Best CVO Picture 2006
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2006, 08:11:31 AM »

Thats a great looking job he did and only at 21 look out till he matures in his craft.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

tailup

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2006, 02:11:15 PM »

I have never posted a pic before, Hope this works dont have many of them here at work but here goes,

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2006, 02:32:13 PM »

Hey Spidey possibly the fat Elvis in a leather jumper look for your scoot.Its a must have for the Dago set [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2006, 02:33:56 PM »

Sweet Jesus is that @#$%$#@$% beautiful or what  Damn, I'm gettin all hot and sweaty just lookin at those pics  

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2006, 02:35:30 PM »

Ok, I'm calmed down now, Who, Where and How Much ???????????????

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2006, 03:16:02 PM »

I hear Col. Tom has a set in the basement of Graceland.Let me see if I can call in a favor to the Memphis Mafia to get it for you.It may cost you a few PB and banana [smiley=banana.gif]sandwiches though.

tailup

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2006, 03:27:34 PM »

I have several sets of seats and bags for the bike. They were put together by Alligator Bob , very close friend of the family (chosen brothers) iIf you check out his site you can see more of them and this picture set. I will have more to show if interested later in time. I have changed the bike somewhat and added a couple of things / fairing and such

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2006, 03:36:00 PM »

I have several sets of seats and bags for the bike. They were put together by Alligator Bob , very close friend of the family (chosen brothers) iIf you check out his site you can see more of them and this picture set. I will have more to show if interested later in time. I have changed the bike somewhat and added a couple of things / fairing and such

All I can say is... [size=24]WOW!!! [/size] I've never seen anything like it. Very, very nice.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 03:37:13 PM by SEULTRA »

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2006, 03:51:47 PM »

All I can say is... [size=24]WOW!!! [/size] I've never seen anything like it. Very, very nice.

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2006, 03:52:50 PM »

HOLLYGATOR!!!!!!!!
Man this is way too cooooooollllll [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif].Im sure whole set costs an arm and a leg.Still i love it and would buy it.Addicted you see lol. [smiley=drink.gif]
Ridin Legend

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2006, 05:53:39 PM »

Damn, that's one awesome piece of work. Must see how much a recovering runs and then find some way of securing the seat and bags to the bike enough to sleep on the road. Must keep the PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Alligators) crazies off it as well  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2006, 06:11:39 PM »

Hey Tailup, thanks for posting your 1st post and making it such a knockout!  Righteous!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

tailup

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2006, 06:14:33 PM »

Thanks for all the comments guys, glad you like it, Ive never had a problem with people or anybody trying to take it. But... that doesnt mean it wont or cant happen, bike has been to sturgis 2 times, tomahawk 3 times ( driven) and left out at hotel (covered)in deadwood with no problems. I cant wait to post the new pics so you can see those , different set up with fairing seat and hard bag covers. Thanks again, Ken

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2006, 07:12:19 PM »

Great gobs of galloping goose chit that is gorgeous.  Have seen Alligator Bob and his work at rallies all over the place.  Some of the display stuff is nice to look at.  But that set all together is stunning.  That's enough to make a guy want another Road King just to hang the stuff on.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2006, 07:17:56 PM »

Damn, that's one awesome piece of work. Must see how much a recovering runs and then find some way of securing the seat and bags to the bike enough to sleep on the road. Must keep the PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of [highlight]Alligators[/highlight]) crazies off it as well
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 21 queries.