Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: First ride Fullsac DX, 2.0” cores, Techmat blankets, & screens  (Read 713 times)

joe98

• Junior CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO

Finally got to pick up my bike(2012 CVO Street Glide) from dealer last Friday afternoon after having them install the whole package from Fullsac.  I was thrilled as soon as I hit the starter button.  That traditional rumble coming from the 110” was finally unleashed.  I’ve only owned the bike for barely a year, and it’s been in a completely stock condition.  After months of research and communication with several forum members I decided to finally pull the trigger called up Steve and placed my order  and couldn’t be happier.
First off ...a huge thanks to Steve from Fullsac as he always promptly returned all of my emails and phone calls.  Customer service is key and Steve wrote the book on it.  My only regret was that I chose the wrong shop to  install the entire system along with the TTS Mastertune (also from Fullsac).  That’s another thread some day.
The bike runs awesome.  I can cruise along at 80 km/h(50mph) and listen to tunes no problem. Roll on power is excellent and I haven’t had any hiccups with the map Steve sent me.  No decel popping at all. Heat has been greatly reduced as well, although we’re still in late spring technically.    The sound & rumble at idle is nice and throaty, kinda glad I didn’t go with the 2.25” as they probably would have been too loud for me.  Really love the tone when gearing down for a stop sign especially out in the country roads.  Haven’t been on the freeway yet but will soon..
Once again ...Thanks very much Steve, really appreciate your help and for building a great quality product.  I only wish I lived closer.  If there’s anyone sitting on the fence wondering what exhaust system to go with I highly recommend Fullsac.  Give Steve a shout, you’ll be happy you did...
Thanks,

Joe

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
Re: First ride Fullsac DX, 2.0” cores, Techmat blankets, & screens
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 07:06:53 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:
 :2vrolijk_21:
 8)
HOGMIKE

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 24 queries.