Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Reverse Options  (Read 6146 times)

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
  • Scars only show where we've been, Live Life
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RGU Carbon Dust/Autumn Sunset
    • CVO2: 2011 Road Glide Ultra
    • CVO3: 2010 Road Glide Custom
Reverse Options
« on: July 14, 2019, 04:21:54 PM »

With my physical limitations I REALLY want to install a reverse on my bike. I know about the reverse kit from Baker https://bakerdrivetrain.com/collections/reverse-gear and figured it was the kit that I would use until I came across this kit from Suspension Technologies.

https://suspensiontechnologies.com/products/mechanical-reverse

Has anyone had any experiance with this system? It looks to be a nice option and the only thing I don't like about it is having to install the compressor in my right saddle bag.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 06:14:13 PM by WildmanUltra »

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

Re: Reverse Options
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 06:12:43 PM »

I forgot about one other option.

MotorTrike has a reverse kit also: http://www.motortrike.com/trikeReverse.aspx

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 08:42:59 PM »

I forgot about one other option.

MotorTrike has a reverse kit also: http://www.motortrike.com/trikeReverse.aspx
That looks similar to one made by Champion. Judy on here has one and really likes it. I haven't seen Her in the site in a long time though.

Sent from my boring Droid phone.

PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

King Glide

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's still Good To Be King !
    • LA

• CVO1: 2016 Roadglide Ultra
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra Limited
    • CVO3: 2011 Roadglide Ultra
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 11:50:04 AM »

I have that reverse sprocket. The air compressor really only takes up about two inches of width in the back of the saddle bag in the slanted area. Love the unit , a bit pricey for what it is but, it works great and can be transferred to a new bike in about two hours. Seems to be a pay me now or later thing. No more yelling “reverse” for someone to come running over to help me push the bike back into the parking spot, yea!
Got another shark and there's blood in the wind.
Back to the dark side !
  Personalized Plate
         GD2BKG

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 03:48:17 PM »

Well I pulled the trigger on the MRP from ST this morning and they have already gotten the parts ready for shipment. I ordered the aux switches and harness also so my total was $1914 after their military discount. Can wait for it to get here and to not have to ask my daugher to help me back up anymore.

King Glide

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 11:29:50 AM »

Great, if you have a issue let me know. I had my local independent do the install but I was standing next to him watching how it went together. The only issue we had was that the push rod that pushes the sliding gear back to normal riding position was about a quarter inch too long, not allowing it to engage with the internal planetary gear for reverse motion, snipped it off and reinstalled, done deal. Also, allow about 5 hours to do the job, that 2 hour advertised install is for a guy that does it all day every day.
Back to the dark side !
  Personalized Plate
         GD2BKG

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 09:10:06 PM »

King Glide,
Thanks for the offer and I will keep you in mind if needed. I have a Army buddy who use to be a HD tech that is going to help me do the install so I hope it all goes smoothly. I'm excited about getting it and being able to use it.

How is it when backing and having to turn at the same time? Are there any things you can offer when backing anytime? Things you might have figured out or pick up on since you have had yours?

King Glide

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 03:19:15 PM »

Handling turning while backing is much easier because you’re not pushing with your legs and not having your feet slipping out from under you with the front wheel turned. I also have to rev the engine a little higher than idle while feathering the clutch because it appears to use more torque to backup and the engine wants to die.
Back to the dark side !
  Personalized Plate
         GD2BKG

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2019, 03:39:30 AM »

The M.R.P. is here and I am going to be installing it on Monday with the help of a Army buddy who is a HD tech. Going over to his house and will post up when I am all done.

lpennock

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • AZ

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2019, 09:31:39 AM »

be sure to shoot pictures/video during the install.

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2019, 03:55:02 AM »

Well I had sat here lookin at this box for 2 days and just couldn't wait any longer. So instead of waiting for Monday to get here and going over to my Army buddies house I started working on it today. I'll still go over to his house on Monday and check out all the work I did and make sure I didn't screw anything up.

So yesterday I installed the aux switch and had started on the wiring. So the first thing I did was finish that off. Adding the aux switch gives you wiring plus one plug.

So then it was time to figure out how to lower the rear tire but not have it fall out. Well guess what? My floor jack worked real good for that.

The stock rear axle almost all the way out. Once I pull it I'll find out for sure if my idea will work or not.

Yes it worked and here is the cush drive which you can see with the stock rear pulley removed.

To install the M.R.P. you have to remove the cush drive and cut the ring that holds them together so that each piece is now separate.

What it looks like without the cush drive installed.

Rear brake caliper, ABS sensor are removed and set off to the side.

Before I installed the new axle shaft I put a thin coating of Anti-Seize on it.

Shaft back in and the torque plate installed.

Here is a video of me testing the reverse function as shown on ST's web site. It works as it should.

Yes it is suppose to make that noise. They explain the what's and why's of it doing this so instead of my trying to explain it please watch their video here.

Rear brake caliper bracket and rear caliper reinstalled back on the bike. All of this went as well as can be expected. Then the fun began with setting the belt tension and rear tire alignment.

Now the FUN and the HARDEST part of the whole install, Drilling a hole into my saddlebag. I know it isn't a BIG deal but these saddlebags are in good shape and I just cringed having to drill this hole.

Final hole size is 7/16th and then you install a rubber grommet. Because I have the power locks I already have a hole for the wiring for the locks so instead of drilling two holes like the instructions say I ran the compressor wiring up thru that grommet.

I ran out of time to finish off today so I will be back at it tomorrow and finish the compressor install and final wiring of the compressor. Then it will be a quick final check of everything that I had removed and then I can check out how this reverse works and what I think of having it on my bike.

lpennock

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • AZ

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2019, 09:31:41 AM »

Nice write up.

King Glide

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2019, 12:26:46 PM »

It’s looking good and it’s all a piece of cake from where you are now. Keep us posted.
Back to the dark side !
  Personalized Plate
         GD2BKG

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2019, 04:45:37 PM »

King Glide,
It work to bring me out of my garage but when I tried to activate it again it wouldn't. So I pulled up my driveway and tried again and still would work. So I pulled the saddlebag and moved the air line and BOOM it worked again. I'm going to go for a ride in a little while and see what happens then.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 06:03:38 PM by WildmanUltra »

King Glide

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2019, 07:43:56 PM »

Yep, your airline probably was kinked a little. You can also just cut the buzzers out and splice the little wires if you want, personally, they drove me nuts and the button has a light in it so you know if it’s engaged in the dark. I take my time and think thru the process so I don’t make a mistake and dump the clutch or not push the button.  Anyway, it’ll work itself in a bit and get smoother.
Back to the dark side !
  Personalized Plate
         GD2BKG

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2019, 08:41:40 PM »

Yep, your airline probably was kinked a little. You can also just cut the buzzers out and splice the little wires if you want, personally, they drove me nuts and the button has a light in it so you know if it’s engaged in the dark. I take my time and think thru the process so I don’t make a mistake and dump the clutch or not push the button.  Anyway, it’ll work itself in a bit and get smoother.

Yes that DANG NAB alarm is a PITA and is going away. I don't like the push connectors they use so I changed things up a little to make it easier to disconnect the air line by adding a second push connector. I may just change the one at the axle with one of the 90* fittings I have. I have an air system on my Jeep that uses the same size air line so I have a lot of parts.

Just some pictures of the compressor and how I packed my gear in around it. It worked out well and the only thing I had to move over to the other saddlebag was my 1 gallon gas can and my tool roll.

I was able to back up my driveway and back into my garage which is not something I could do even before my amputation. So I am more than happy with this kit I just need to figure out what the intermittent issue with it not going into reverse is. I haven't driven it very far yet but tomorrow I am heading to Yakima which is an hour away so maybe that will loosen things up a little. Getting into my garage is always a pain because that is a lip between the gravel and the garage floor. It took me a few tries to get the back tire up and into the garage. But having this powered reverse is great.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2019, 12:29:19 AM »

Have been watching your thread with interest.  Thanks for taking the time to show the pics and share the install.  Interesting system and glad to know more about it.  Sounds like even know it's a real benefit and once the new-install kinks are out and you know it will be regularly reliable it'll be a winner for you.

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2019, 03:01:49 AM »

Have been watching your thread with interest.  Thanks for taking the time to show the pics and share the install.  Interesting system and glad to know more about it.  Sounds like even know it's a real benefit and once the new-install kinks are out and you know it will be regularly reliable it'll be a winner for you.

Thanks, I'm sort of a picture whore when it comes to working on stuff. And I like to share what I do and how I do it. I was really happy with how well it works as far as giving me the power to back up. And yes once I get the kinks worked out I really think this will be a great system.

Since we all have CVO's on here a WORD OF CAUTION: Before you try to drill into your saddlebag make sure that you take the liner out and move the wiring for the power locks. The area where they suggest that you drill the hole is right where the wires run.
Don't ask me how I know...…….   :oops:::) ::)  :oops:    Yes I drilled thru my wires because I didn't check. I was able to soldier the wires back together and then run heat shrink tube over them. The locks do work after my repairs and all is good.  :cucumber: 
Once I get the kinks worked out I will make sure to post bad with my thoughts.

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2019, 08:47:07 PM »

I talked with ST this morning about the issue with it not going into reverse each time and they had to suggestions to try. First was to try rocking the bike when I go into reverse to see if the shuttle gear would slide over. The other was to see what the air pressure was being put out by the compressor.

So I went out and hopped on the bike and tried the rocking trick which helped 80% of the time and then for those times it still wasn't going into reverse if I popped the clutch a little it would go into reverse the rest of the time. So we think the problem is figured out. Due to the tight tolerances they make the parts this can happen some of the time.

So I called Mike at ST back and told him what I had found and he said I didn't need to check the PSI of the compressor now since this was the issue. As I use it the gear will wear in and this shouldn't happen as often. I'm good with that and can't wait to get out and try out my new toy more.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2019, 10:17:20 PM »

Thanks, I'm sort of a picture whore when it comes to working on stuff.

I get it.  It's not as if when the site when younger and the mods we did/tried were, perhaps, slightly more common or even novel that I'd ever have taken the time to document a few odd changes.  Wouldn't apply here even as an option since my bikes are pretty much stock anyway....

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2019, 11:03:00 PM »

I get it.  It's not as if when the site when younger and the mods we did/tried were, perhaps, slightly more common or even novel that I'd ever have taken the time to document a few odd changes.  Wouldn't apply here even as an option since my bikes are pretty much stock anyway....

I had over 800 pictures of all the mods I had done on my old Road Glide Ultra. I have a hard time leaving anything stock.

The other thing is that I don't mind sharing my mistakes and blunders with others. I might get a little ribbing or catch some grief but if it helps someone else from not doing the same then it helped someone.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 09:57:45 PM by WildmanUltra »

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2019, 01:19:22 AM »

Well it was good while it lasted...………   :oops:  >:( :( 

While I was out in South Dakota I had used the reverse 3-4 times and it was working great. Then I went to use it on the 3rd day at the rally and it wouldn't work any more. Talked with ST and I need to tare the bike down and send it back to them. So now my bike will be down for a week + while they figure out what happened and then ship the repaired parts back to me.

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2019, 01:43:17 PM »

Just an update,

So I shipped the reverse pulley back the Yelvington and once they get it back and figure out what happened they will let me know. One of the nicer things about using the Yelvington kit is that you can just slap your stock rear pulley back on and ride the bike. So it won't cause me to have any down time other than the time it takes to swap parts out.

When I was pulling the reverse off I found out that I had picked up a little gift on my trip that I didn't know about.

When I bought the bike in June it had 4,640 miles on it.

Thank goodness for Tire & Wheel coverage. Cost me $54 to get a new tire and have it installed and balanced.

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2019, 06:14:27 PM »

Update: The reverse was delivered to Yelvington today so I should hear from them on Tuesday as to what happened and why the reverse stopped working. I would guess if everything goes as it should I will have it back around 9 Sept.So I put the bike back together today with the stock rear pulley and am taking it in the HD for the 117" engine kit and the 10k service on Wednesday Sept 4 and should have it back on Saturday Sept 7.

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2019, 11:05:21 AM »

Harley should offer reverse as an option or standard on high level touring bikes. Most competitors offer reverse. BMW, Honda, Yamaha. All offer reverse.

Considering the price of a CVO, should be standard!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2019, 12:21:27 PM »

Update: I just got off the phone with Noah from Suspension Technologies and was given an explanation of why my reverse stopped working. I'll say this RIGHT NOW, they have gone above anything I expected and have given me great support since I bought their product.There was an issue with the assembly of the unit I was given and that is what caused it to stop working. The fact that they told me this and are stepping up says a lot about the company to me. I'm glad to know what happened and the fact that it wasn't an installation or operation error.Because it was a assembly error ST is sending me a pair of their shocks as compensation for the issue. I didn't ask for this or even hint that I expected anything from them. To me they didn't have to do any of this and with the way many companies are now days I am totally SHOCKED by this gesture.

I had planned on getting Ohlins shocks sometime in the near future so I am excited to try out their shocks and see what I think of them. If I am happy with the way my bikes handling is improved with their shocks then I just may by their fork cartridges also.

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2019, 08:14:03 PM »

Update: I just got off the phone with Noah from Suspension Technologies and was given an explanation of why my reverse stopped working. I'll say this RIGHT NOW, they have gone above anything I expected and have given me great support since I bought their product.There was an issue with the assembly of the unit I was given and that is what caused it to stop working. The fact that they told me this and are stepping up says a lot about the company to me. I'm glad to know what happened and the fact that it wasn't an installation or operation error.Because it was a assembly error ST is sending me a pair of their shocks as compensation for the issue. I didn't ask for this or even hint that I expected anything from them. To me they didn't have to do any of this and with the way many companies are now days I am totally SHOCKED by this gesture.

I had planned on getting Ohlins shocks sometime in the near future so I am excited to try out their shocks and see what I think of them. If I am happy with the way my bikes handling is improved with their shocks then I just may by their fork cartridges also.

Nice. Way to step up to the plate ST. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2019, 11:10:19 PM »

Well of course UPS screwed things up as they seem to do a lot in my area anymore. The box with the parts got to Redmond, WA on Monday at 7:10 AM so if they had sent it to Ellensburg on Monday I could have/would have had the parts Tuesday afternoon. Since I am on the end of the UPS delivery route I don't get my stuff until 6 PM or later.

So I got my part Wednesday and unboxed the parts with the plan to install everything today. Then I woke up this morning sick and puking my guts out. So I didn't get anything done to it today. Hoping I wake up tomorrow feeling better so I can get the bike done.

And the new shocks

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2019, 08:03:39 AM »

I'm interested in a ride report on the new shocks, let us know!

Good luck with the replacement reversing sprocket.
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2019, 10:33:30 AM »

Once I get some miles on it I'll let you know what I think.

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2019, 09:12:11 PM »

Reverse is reinstalled and shocks are mounted. I'll be taking it out for a test ride tomorrow and will let everyone know what I think.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 09:33:14 PM by WildmanUltra »

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2019, 03:31:27 PM »

I just pulled the bike out of the garage and so far I am happy with the shocks and reverse. I know just pulling it out of the garage isn't really a test but here is what I can tell you.

The first reverse I had wouldn't go into reverse every time I engaged it unless I rocked the bike or popped the clutch a little. This new reverse now goes into reverse 90% of the time without me having to do anything. The few times it did hang it was easy to get it to click into reverse. Noah had told me that part of this with the old revers was because of it not being assembled properly. So the new reverse is a WIN WIN for me.

Now onto the shocks, until I get it out on the road I can't say how good or bad they really are but here is what I noticed right away. Because these are 12" shocks instead of 13" shocks the back of the bike is of course sitting lower. What does that mean for me? Well getting on and off the bike is easier and with my leg that is a HUGE PLUS. The only downside to it that I can see up to know is that I had a heck of a time getting the bike of my lift. I have a Harbor Freight lift and it was fun pulling out from under the bike.

I don't know if you can tell in the pictures how lower it is now but other than the lift issue I like it being lower. I'm going to get my riding gear on and go for a ride and see what I think of the rear shocks. I have to take the bike back to the HD dealer to have the clutch safety switch in the handlebars replaced next week so I'll get a chance to try the shocks out really well.

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2019, 07:15:55 PM »

Just got back from a 50-60 mile scoot. The shocks seem to be okay but I want to get some more seat time before I pass judgement. I like being that inch lower even when stopping. I didn't notice any adverse affects to having the shorter shocks and Suspension Technologies claimed that there wouldn't be any.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2019, 11:29:35 PM »

Just got back from a 50-60 mile scoot. The shocks seem to be okay but I want to get some more seat time before I pass judgement. I like being that inch lower even when stopping. I didn't notice any adverse affects to having the shorter shocks and Suspension Technologies claimed that there wouldn't be any.

After more regular use the reverse still working well for you?  Proving to be as beneficial as you'd hoped?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 01:01:57 AM by Twolanerider »

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2019, 12:34:53 AM »

After more regular worse the reverse still working well for you?  Proving to be as beneficial as you'd hoped?

The first reverse had been assembled improperly so it stopped working. I got the new one on Wednesday and was sick Thursday so got it installed Friday. So today was my first chance to try it out again. As far as the reverse being beneficial? Heck yes it is awesome. I would have to be turning my bike around in my garage with my left if I didn't have it. Now I just throw it into reverse and back out of the garage and up my gravel driveway. There's no way I could have done that with leg power. Getting use to how it handles will take a while but IMHO for people with a disability or mobility issues this is worth it.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2019, 01:04:39 AM »

That's good to read.  Congrats on finding some tech to make the bike more functional for you.  Also good to read the company was a good one to work with.  Too often anymore that's not the case.

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2019, 01:24:37 AM »

Yes I am very impressed with Suspension Technologies and their customer service. It was an expensive option but we all know people who will spend $3K on their stereo so it was worth it for me. And the fact that I can move it from bike to bike makes it that much better.

King Glide

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2019, 12:31:19 PM »

As for the reverse pulley, I have had mine for about a year now, use it every time I back out of the garage. After a couple of uses it broke in and works flawlessly every time. I’m only height challenged having little leverage while backing up but I can say it’s the best money I’ve spent on the bike.
Back to the dark side !
  Personalized Plate
         GD2BKG

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2019, 02:58:38 AM »

As for the reverse pulley, I have had mine for about a year now, use it every time I back out of the garage. After a couple of uses it broke in and works flawlessly every time. I’m only height challenged having little leverage while backing up but I can say it’s the best money I’ve spent on the bike.

I'm hoping I'll now not have anymore issues with the reverse and will have years of trouble free use from it.

One thing I did different this time was I used a Banjo push fitting instead of the normal air fitting. It is a little thinner so makes clearance around the exhaust a little easier.

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2019, 07:12:34 PM »

A report on how I like the shocks https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=119631.0.

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2019, 09:06:14 AM »

I followed this thread and "think" I've read the whole thing, but I may have missed something so I'll ask it now.

First off this reversing sprocket concept by this company has been out for several years now.  I've sent them three different e-mails enquiring about this sprocket reverse and never once got a reply.  I just wanted a bit more information than what was available back then.  Water under the bridge at this point.

My question is this, do you think this reverse gear option would work on an '09 with the 30t rear swing arm modifications?  Basically a 1/4" wide and around 3/8" outward from the shock mount around the bottom forward to the front of the slot.  Then the slot is lengthened about .200" to allow for the extra take up need to retain the original 141t belt.  I also had to grind off just a bit of the shock mounting lug to allow for the tensioner cams to rotate back far enough without bottoming out on the shock mount.

I see quite a bit of "stuff" sticking out the side of the swing arm and as I get older having a reverse option may be in my future.  Especially if it can be swapped out for the original sprocket upon selling the bike.

So anyone have the 30t option and followed this thread, opinions?

Thanks and I'm glad the company has taken care of you with revisions on the unit.
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2019, 12:09:18 PM »

Try contacting Noah Jacob @ info@suspensiontechnologies.com

He will normally respond in a few days if not in 24 hours. Also you can try calling them and ask for Noah, he is the head tech guy for the reverse pully.

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2019, 04:28:13 PM »

Thanks and very much good luck with your new unit.
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
    • WA

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2019, 11:49:21 AM »

Thanks and very much good luck with your new unit.

I'll report back if I have any issues with it but so far every time I use it now it is working fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 24 queries.