Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New electric cruiser  (Read 1010 times)

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Bill

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: New electric cruiser
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 08:22:14 AM »

“On the very beginning it was simple, we want it to be a huge FUN machine. We start mind storm, west-coast look for sure, with new mobility, smart phone gadgets. During we building this beloved bike in past 3 years, we discovered a lot more FUN and COOL elements we can put in our design, as we found the potential of new mobility, since no one ever put all new stuff on one bike, we decide to give a shot to see what will come out of it.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or...

"See how many plastics pieces of technical desires of 3 years with crafted go go gadgets placed about 2 wheels with FUN and COOL electricity manage able Yankee money to enter of many dollars of monies the Hadin account of bank in California for sure."
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 11:46:43 AM »

;D   

I realize America is the land of the easily conned, but just how many more real or imagined companies are going to decide to try to sell us a severely limited electric motorcycle for way too much money?  If I wanted a short range electric toy to putt around on, I can buy all sorts of small vehicles that run on batteries.  We have golf carts, upscale modified golf carts, and those small replica's of Jeeps and other cars people have been buying for their young children for many years now, and they don't cost $20 or $30k. 

When someone comes up with new battery technology with much higher energy density, much higher range, much faster recharge time, AND that doesn't catch fire, the mass market might be ready to consider electric vehicles.  Trying to sell someone like me an all electric vehicle that has a real world range of about 75 miles and a recharge time of about 6 hours is going to be a very difficult undertaking.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

mark

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 02:08:37 PM »

I wouldn't buy a Hadin, electric or gas powered.  That's an ugly bike. 

ultrarider123

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 02:58:51 PM »

I wouldn't buy a Hadin, electric or gas powered.  That's an ugly bike.

They just looked at the old Honda styling manual...

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 24 queries.