Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Happy Halloween  (Read 2269 times)

skull

• Full CVO Member
  • "Getter Dunn"
Happy Halloween
« on: October 30, 2004, 01:33:59 PM »

Hope everyone has a fun Halloween tomorrow.  If you have kids that are going out for candy, make sure you inspect it well and pull out all questionable items... For me that is every Reeses Peanut Butter Cup.  They are my favorite!  I say "kids, those Reeses look tampered with, better give them to dad".  As they get older, they just aren't falling for it any more!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Happy Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 01:40:01 PM »

Good advice skull but you're dealing with the grandfather crowd here, not the father crowd.   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

skull

• Full CVO Member
  • "Getter Dunn"
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 04:34:18 PM »

Yikes JCZ, I gues I never thought of it that way.  Wow, I have kids 5 & 7.  No wonder I don't have as much time to ride as I would like.  Oh well, better enjoy now as time seems to be flying.

By the way, how are you feeling these days?  Did the recovery go well?  I notice you have been very active on the board.  I remember you said you were going to hang it up...  Have those plans changed as time went on?

I hope you are fully recovered now, and no matter what your choice about riding, still great to see all your posts.

Skull

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2004, 11:05:34 PM »

Yikes JCZ, I gues I never thought of it that way.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2004, 09:06:56 PM »

First off Good Luck and GODSPEED JCZ....While I do not know of the facts regarding these statements, sounds serious...BE CAREFUL.

While it is pass Halloween, allow we to suggest to those of you that enjoy Halloween and are seeking a central location - NEW ORLEANS.  Each year, the Big Easy host a bike rally, music event and all around good time for Halloween!

This makes the 4th year I have made the trip and I never regret it.  In addition to the biker events at the Steel Pony Rally, you have the experiences of Halloween and Bourbon Street.  No, this is not for the kids and you DO NOT have to consume adult beverages to enjoy it.

Looking for something different and can not make the trip to Daytona during that time...try N.O.  

[smiley=biggthumpup.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.