Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: warranty  (Read 2666 times)

dyno

• tuner
warranty
« on: June 04, 2004, 01:50:08 AM »

my freinds and i are being told by the local dealer ,that if we use a power camender they will void our warranty. can this be true? I really don't like what the race tuner has to offer,Mr.D........ [ [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: warranty
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 07:35:06 AM »

it depends on the dealer some will honor warrenty if they do the work, others wont keep in mind power commander is an in-line module, plug it in yourself and before you goto a dealr for warrenty work un plug it
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

dyno

• tuner
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 10:56:11 AM »

I really think that our dealers should be truthfull and not selling, or pushing what they  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] have in stock by saying this wont mess up your warranty. Is anyone out their from harley to commet on this.lets face it a load dyno map, makes the hp and fuel milage perfect. The efi tuner isnt any better than the power camander nor is the power camnder better than the efi tuner, except the pc is more user freindly.....Mr. D.....

mfgreen

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2004, 11:53:17 AM »

my freinds and i are being told by the local dealer ,that if we use a power camender they will void our warranty. can this be true? I really don't like what the race tuner has to offer,Mr.D........ [ [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

If you follow the older thread---
CVO
« Last Edit: June 06, 2004, 07:42:32 PM by mfgreen »

dyno

• tuner
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2004, 01:01:19 PM »

STILL THE EFI TUNER SAYS IN THE CATALOG NOT FOR US [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif]E ON PUBLIC ROADS ALSO WHEN OPENING THE PROGRAM, RACE TUNER CD. IT SAYS IT WILL VOID THE WARRANTY ITS FORE OFF ROAD USE ONLY. WHAT THE GOVERMENT WILL SAY, DOES NOT COMPLY WITH OUR DEALERS TODAY SAYING WHAT WE CAN AND CAN NOT USE. I CALLED DYNO JET AND THEY SAID THIS IS FALSE, ALSO THE PC IS ONE OF THE ONLY LIVE TUNING LINKS, THEY ALSO ARE SENDING ME THE LAW THAT SAYS THAT THE MAUFACTURE CANT VOID WARRANTIES.THIS I WIIL POST AS SOON AS I GET IT..........MR D.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2004, 01:05:31 PM by dyno »

mfgreen

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2004, 07:49:48 PM »

STILL THE EFI TUNER SAYS IN THE CATALOG NOT FOR US [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif]E ON PUBLIC ROADS ALSO WHEN OPENING THE PROGRAM, RACE TUNER CD. IT SAYS IT WILL VOID THE WARRANTY ITS FORE OFF ROAD USE ONLY. WHAT THE GOVERMENT WILL SAY, DOES NOT COMPLY WITH OUR DEALERS TODAY SAYING WHAT WE CAN AND CAN NOT USE. I CALLED DYNO JET AND THEY SAID THIS IS FALSE, ALSO THE PC IS ONE OF THE ONLY LIVE TUNING LINKS, THEY ALSO ARE SENDING ME THE LAW THAT SAYS THAT THE MAUFACTURE CANT VOID WARRANTIES.THIS I WIIL POST AS SOON AS I GET IT..........MR D.

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 24 queries.