Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Coming Out of the Closet  (Read 7618 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Coming Out of the Closet
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2006, 01:45:18 PM »

Oh boy, that's a great idea....2Ln, you in?

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2006, 05:24:05 PM »

Ummm...mark this day down in history!  I am still SP3.3CHLESS!  (d00d, you're right!  He doesn't play around)!

And 2lane I am not the one making BIG plans.  I'm fairly plain and simple and do nothing with grandeur!!  Dawg on the other hand....Rjob, don't give him any ideas or we'll be reserving the MGM Grand or whatever on the strip for a full-blown CVO event including PR from HD and Hogtales since the turning point was the WV HOG rally!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 07:15:45 PM by TheVgirl »
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2006, 05:41:32 PM »

Oh boy, that's a great idea....2Ln, you in?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 05:54:54 PM by SPIDERMAN »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2006, 05:52:48 PM »

Hey Dawg and V-Girl......Congratulations!  That musta been a special deer ya'll slammed into up there at that rally.  Anyway, it was good to meet you in MV and hope to ride together in the future.  Ya'll will have to speed up the retirement plans now to do more riding.  [smiley=drink.gif] har!  ;) spyder

2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2006, 06:57:09 PM »

I was onto the Dawg very very early on......so I popped the question first during a phone conversation!

FATBOY: "Mike what's up with you and V-Girl I'm reading something between the lines of your posts lately" ????  :-*

Dawg: " Umm.....lets just say we've met and leave it at that for now".  :-X

Classic absolutely classic.

Congratulations to both of you! And here's one vote for a Sturgis wedding next summer.

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2006, 07:23:31 PM »

V and Dawg,

Great to meet the both of you at MV, Wish you all the best! Congrats!!

Ed
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2006, 01:37:31 AM »

First I want to say you guys (and gals) are great!!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  I just got home and read this thread, as well as another, and would like to say how much I appreciate each and every one of you!  [smiley=dankk2.gif]  

After we gave the go-ahead to Twolane on the phone yesterday, we zipped out of here to get the ring sized. [smiley=grin.gif]  JC clued me in on the thread and the pic being posted, but this is the first chance I've had to sit down at the [smiley=computer.gif] and read them all.  I tried to read it on the road, but [smiley=nixweiss.gif] you just don't get the full impact on a 1.5" screen!  

OK,  [smiley=drummer.gif] please....THE SPEECH!  And I'm not a mushy person so I'll try to make this as painless (and humorous) for you guys as I possibly can!!!  I am still [smiley=lipsrsealed2.gif], but as Andy said I'm never at a loss for words when typing!  I'll try to hit the highlights!;)

hard10, I'm not sure if know you or Sassy yet, but if not, it's nice to meet you!  [smiley=yes.gif]  Sassy is right!  "It's amazing what a ride on a CVO will do for you."  I think he knew what he was doing when he told me he'd sell me the Vrod. ;)

And, AK, now I know why he kept forgetting one part or another!  He knew the OCD would kick in and I would keep in touch because I'd never willingly give up chrome so I would have to keep in touch!  LOL!    :-?

VaEagle, Yes! We both have claimed the other one must be suffering from PTSD more than once or twice!!! [smiley=wacky.gif]

Twolane, JC (and others) - You're right!  [smiley=nervous.gif]
I have said on more than one occasion that I would  NEVER do the marriage thing again!!
Believe me, I've had lots of [smiley=dozey.gif] nights recently thinking about that
and thinking about
[smiley=fireman.gif]
[smiley=thinking2.gif]
as he's been dropping hints that he might ask such a question around VALENTINE'S!  (Good cover, babe!)  He is the most [smiley=sunny.gif] person I know!  He is the first person I talk to every [smiley=morningcoffee.gif], the last person I talk to  [smiley=sleeping.gif], and makes my heart go  [smiley=1112.gif], but my parents have been married 40+ years and both my grandparents never divorced  (or remarried after they were widowed), so I don't take marriage lightly [smiley=deal2.gif]!  I honestly believe when you take a vow "in front of God and everybody" that it really should be forever! [smiley=behead.gif]  

YES, he was taking a big chance.......but the risk paid off! [smiley=love_7.gif]

Fatboy, I hate to  [smiley=beatdeadhorse.gif], but you're wrong! [smiley=disappointed.gif]

Here's the real story......
Very early on when you asked him about me, we were just friends! [smiley=bandana.gif]  and [smiley=biker.gif]!  Neither one of us wanted a relationship or [smiley=love_1.gif]!!  But as time went on, we became really good friends, we saw each other at bike events and we talked a lot!  Around first of the year, some [smiley=clown.gif] caused a security breach at work and things got [smiley=zstupid.gif]!!  After I had a car accident, I took some time off at the  [smiley=divers009.gif] in Outer Banks and some [smiley=fireman.gif] there and our mutual friends tried to make me laugh to keep me sane!  Then, the [smiley=gossip.gif] began on the site and things got a little awkward for a while! [smiley=wall.gif]  We remained nothing more than friends because [smiley=no.gif], I didn't want a  relationship and was having too much fun riding my Vrod!  I didn't need no stinking [smiley=biker.gif]!!!  And the [smiley=fireman.gif] / [smiley=biker.gif] didn't want a relationship because he was having too much fun being THE DAWG!  One of us would invite the other one to some event like [smiley=scholar.gif] or [smiley=smilie_koch1.gif] or [smiley=birthdays.gif] as friends and we continued to become more important to each other, but neither one of us would admit it!   [smiley=duhk.gif]  We continued to be good friends while dating other people, etc, etc.  Then, [smiley=oops.gif], the [smiley=fireman.gif] / [smiley=biker.gif] had to go off and hit a deer![smiley=antlers.gif]  After many phone calls about broke ribs, sprained ankles, and more [smiley=juggle.gif] of schedules, we made a few more [smiley=trailer.gif], and went on a few more [smiley=vrolijk_11.gif].  After a few  [smiley=argue.gif] and a few  [smiley=zwtf.gif] are we thinking, we continued to see each other and the trips became more frequent.  One day, IT hit us!  [smiley=stars.gif] [smiley=smash.gif] ....

After the last  [smiley=trailer.gif] with [smiley=banana.gif]  [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=policeman.gif] [smiley=sombrero.gif] [smiley=helmet.gif]   [smiley=fireman.gif]  [smiley=glasses.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif]  [smiley=hat.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=hair2.gif] to MV, we realized we were in [smiley=love_3.gif]

So now it's time to  [smiley=party.gif]  [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=party2.gif]

and we'll have a HUGE blended family! God [smiley=help.gif] us all!

The wedding party will look a little something like this..........

[smiley=toff.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif]   [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=hippy.gif] [smiley=scholar.gif] [smiley=batman.gif] [smiley=baby.gif]  [smiley=cool4.gif] [smiley=hair2.gif] [smiley=verkleidung005.gif]

The End!
[smiley=zroflmao.gif]

~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2006, 01:44:50 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[smiley=znotworthy.gif] [smiley=znotworthy.gif] [smiley=znotworthy.gif] [smiley=zroflmao.gif] [smiley=zroflmao.gif] [smiley=zroflmao.gif]
Hilareous story, and so well told. Words ===== few amd small ------  and Pictures.

The falling in love some times takes times.  Some times takes only a meeting.  But once one has fallin.............................. You just can't get back up.  Looks like you guys are in for a wonderfully long and interesting marriage.  All the best to you both.  

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2006, 03:12:38 AM »

First I want to say you guys (and gals) are great!!

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2006, 07:58:39 AM »

"V" GREAT STORY! I just finally got home(had to take a detour to mom's ya know). Well she is kinda right on her little fairy tale of a story. But being THE DAWG I feel the need to tell the other side of the story.

Yes we were just friends, very good friends. I think I was falling before Miss I gotta brick wall up to keep everyone awaydid. So I started thinking and thinking and thinking. So we went on this week long trip on a very good Police Officer friends ultra (see Scott fireman and cops can get along) The trip on the Ultra was great. We met friends old and new and the WV State Hog Rally was great. Now the LITTLE DEER in question was actually a pet of some HILLBILLY that lived inthe hills of WV. So the HILLBILLY and THE DAWG had a plan. THE DAWG would have a near miss with the tame LITTLE DEER and "V" and THE DAWG would fall off of the bike and THE DAWG would come to her rescue and be her KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR. It didn't work out like that. THE DAWG hit the LITTLE DEER square and took himself outand ejected "V" into a ditch and killed the LITTLE DEER. Now we have a problem. The WV State Police were quickly on the scene (within 90 seconds) and notice a collar and leash on the LITTLE DEER and some very angry HILLBILLY standing on the side of the road getting ready to take THE DAWG out!!!!!!!! The educated (yea right) HILLBILLY stood over the injured DAWG and exclaimed YOU KILL MY LITTLE DEER!!!!!!! Now "V" is running down to check on me and hears this and starts to wonder. What is going on???????

I know I know it sounds good but in true life it was Gods will that made the LITTLE DEER run into our path. Funny how things seem to always work out for the best.

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes. I (or is it we) have made no plans as of yet. I do know for sure it will be a EAST COAST WEDDING next year and maybe in the fall. Just not sure of the location although I have a pretty good idea and it is beautiful in the mountains in the fall. One thing I do know for sure it will be a FAMILY, FIRE DEPARTMENT and CVO weddding. We could not or would not have it any other way.

I too want to thank everyone on this board. We have made so many new friends that have the same passion as we do about the open road. We would not even think about this wedding without all of you. You know THE DAWG loves a party

I (or is it we) will keep the board posted!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2006, 08:05:25 AM »

Wow! I add my congratulations to you, Dawg and Vgirl! [smiley=drink.gif]
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2006, 08:07:54 AM »

Hallelujah! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=banana.gif]

Congratulations Mike and Vernee!!!! [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

My heart is filled with joy to hear that you two will be coming together thru marriage becoming one flesh! :o

Concise Commentary on Marriage
 God instituted marriage (Genisis 2:24). Marriage may be defined as a God-ordained, blessed, permanent, one-flesh, covenant relationship between a man and a woman. The permanence of the relationship is implied in the word
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2006, 08:09:53 AM »

:D ;) :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:16:59 AM by DCFIREMANN »
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2006, 08:20:53 AM »

Wow DAWG and V,

This is just like interviewing wittnesses to an accident or crime.....The facts are basically the same but the story changes from person to person. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

You both should submit the story of your relationshiop to HOG Tales and you could mention how this site brought you closer together too. ;D (I think someone else brought it up before)
Hey DAWG I always thought firemen and policemen got along? Always a little ribbing about who had the cushier job though. Nobody gets the big bucks. 8-)

As far as the wedding let me be the first to say.....
 [smiley=worthless.gif]

(V notice I'm a gentileman and did not say "As far as the honeymoon....")  ;)

Again I wish you both many happy years together.

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2006, 09:22:34 AM »

V & DAWG ... Ain't love grand?? My wife & I just celebrated 35 years of marriage this year. We wish the absolute best for both of you and all the happiness in the world.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Page created in 0.233 seconds with 21 queries.