Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Victory Teams Up With S&S Cycle  (Read 1821 times)

mfgreen

Victory Teams Up With S&S Cycle
« on: August 25, 2004, 04:04:07 PM »

Victory Teams Up With S&S Cycle

To satisfy the power and performance desires of its customers, Victory Motorcycles has teamed up with a eading aftermarket source for American V-twin performance equipment, S&S Cycle, Inc. in an alliance that will result in development of high-performance engine components for Victory motorcycles. Victory, the motorcycle division of Polaris Industries Inc., will provide the S&S Cycle product development team with technical information about Victory Freedom V-Twin engines as well as advanced information about new Victory products. This will allow them to design, test and produce performance equipment for Victory motorcycles in the most timely fashion.

S&S Cycle is a family owned and operated aftermarket company that has produced V-twin performance equipment for 46 years. The company is based in Viola, Wisconsin, and distributes its products through a worldwide network of S&S dealers.

Smith said the first S&S Cycle products for Victory motorcycles will be performance kits that convert Victory
« Last Edit: August 25, 2004, 04:05:48 PM by mfgreen »

psycho

• Senior CVO Member
  • Surfer/Biker Dude
Re: Victory Teams Up With S&S Cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 08:57:20 PM »

I know the guys over in the Zone have laid into Victory after this announcement--I think they are worried a competetor is advancing and showing committment. Personally, I find the Victory's a pretty cool bike--coming along just fine. Was strongly considering one when I was finding it hard to find HD MSRP. I plan on buying a good chunk of Polaris stock during the next economic downturn.

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 24 queries.