Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Brian's Big Adventure  (Read 15078 times)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Brian's Big Adventure
« on: December 26, 2006, 07:43:42 PM »

Well,
   Spiderman is at it again,  we were changing handle bars on the pink....um I mean orange bike today.  I took a couple of snaps to post for everyone to enjoy!!!!!   Here we go........BTW,  all in all,  a hell of a fun day.

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Brian's Big Adventure
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 07:49:35 PM »

Now,

I've often heard of watching a couple of monkeys fu@k a football, but never actually seen it happen.  That's BB and bro-out-law Hank (you remember him,  Nice scrathched bag....Marine.......).  Had a good day,  but don't the handebars go in the front??

_Beagle [smiley=cherry.gif]
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 07:50:06 PM »

Well, S. Beagle, everytime you 2 buds get together, some kinda 'project' gets going and when all the shuckin' and jivin' is finished, ya'll have a hell of a time.  Can't wait to see the pics of the new addition.  8-)  har!  [smiley=drink.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 07:52:33 PM »

And more......

Brian still working on the handle bars!!!!!!!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 07:55:12 PM »

Brian and Hank still working on those freakin' handle bars............

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 07:58:12 PM »

Can someone tell me where in this picture is the freakin' handle bars????????

I'm confused now..........HELP!!!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 08:01:12 PM »

I see handle bars on the bike in the driveway.

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 08:02:21 PM »

NOTICE THE BALD SPOT!!!!!

GrandPa BB.......Sorry Bro,  You're sitting across the table from me right now drinking my Makers.........I had to do it!!!!

L&R

Matt

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 08:05:05 PM »

Sorry folks,
   No more pics for now,  bu8t more fun to come!!!!!!!  Stay tuned....

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 08:18:26 PM »

Sorry folks,
   No more pics for now,  bu8t more fun to come!!!!!!!  Stay tuned....

Great pics, will stay tuned...
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 09:25:10 PM »

This is what I get for buying a non CVO bike. It's called a clutch cable and changing it out to the nice braided stainless one H-D Dude sent me involves removing the exhaust system and then the trans end plate to be able change out the cable. What's a complete hydyaulic set up cost- - - - - $600. I had at least $300 worth of aggravation today changin that damn cable. By the way Beags says H-D has really gone cheap on the electrical connections in 07. He was cussin like a pirate all day settin up my new chrome switch housings. All this to gain 2-1/2 " in height on the handlebars with a set of Wild-1 Chubby's. Anyway since we had to take the fairing apart. ( now there's some fun ) we're gonna do the rear speaker kit and UC Style rear lighting. Beags says I should have just bought a UC tour-pak. I think Bill Clinton could tell ole Beags that hindsight is fer sure fer sure 20/20. Anyway the faux-pumpkin is gonna be some cool when we get all this done  [smiley=orange.gif] [smiley=orange.gif] [smiley=orange.gif]

B B

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 09:37:35 PM »

[highlight]This is what I get for buying a non CVO bike.[/highlight] It's called a clutch cable and changing it out to the nice braided stainless one H-D Dude sent me involves removing the exhaust system and then the trans end plate to be able change out the cable. What's a complete hydyaulic set up cost- - - - - $600. I had at least $300 worth of[highlight] aggravation [/highlight]today changin that damn cable. By the way Beags says H-D has really gone cheap on the electrical connections in 07. He was cussin like a pirate all day settin up my new chrome switch housings. All this to gain 2-1/2 " in height on the handlebars with a set of Wild-1 Chubby's. Anyway since we had to take the fairing apart. ( now there's some fun ) we're gonna do the rear speaker kit and UC Style rear lighting. Beags says I should have just bought a UC tour-pak. I think Bill Clinton could tell ole Beags that hindsight is fer sure fer sure 20/20. Anyway [highlight]the faux-pumpkin is gonna be some cool when we get all this done  [/highlight][smiley=orange.gif] [smiley=orange.gif] [smiley=orange.gif]

B B
oh Yeah!  lot's of aggravation between the start and end result, but, well worth the effort.  Even if Beag's is doing his needling the whole way.  It's gonna be a nice ride for sure.   8-) [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]har!  [smiley=drink.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 10:04:59 PM »

Hummmm, do I see a scratch back there in the driveway?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 10:19:06 PM by MJZ »

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2006, 10:05:53 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2006, 10:16:02 PM »

MJZ,
   That's the way I do ALL my work,  but when you put it in deep freeze.....who knows.  I still have to pay to have the bag fixed,  but it won't happen again.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 24 queries.