CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

Need Suggestion for video camera mount on SEEG

(1/2) > >>

LETS_ROLL:
I'm looking for a video camera mount that will mount on the SEEG.  Any suggestions would be helpfull and if you have pics. that would be great.  Let's Roll

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: LETS_ROLL on June 22, 2008, 01:39:06 AM ---I'm looking for a video camera mount that will mount on the SEEG.  Any suggestions would be helpfull and if you have pics. that would be great.  Let's Roll

--- End quote ---

Gabe, several have done this.  MYCVO had good luck but he's around the site much less.  You might try contacting TC (TCnBham).  I remember him being pleased with the results of what he'd done and his efforts were relatively recent. 

LETS_ROLL:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on June 22, 2008, 01:44:15 AM ---Gabe, several have done this.  MYCVO had good luck but he's around the site much less.  You might try contacting TC (TCnBham).  I remember him being pleased with the results of what he'd done and his efforts were relatively recent. 

--- End quote ---

Don, thanks I'll give it a try.  Let's Roll

BayouBiker:
Check out these guys - http://www.ram-mount.com/products/motorcycles.htm

I love their mounting systems!

indcoltz:
There is a magazine called the Mounted Officer or Mounted Police, they have what you are looking for, it's a simple mount that clamps right onto your handlebars with a u-bolt. Where the camera mounts is a quick release. I had one. The problem that you will have is the vibrations from the bike itself. They are only about 20.00 bucks if I remember.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version