CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

27603-01

(1/5) > >>

TonyO77:
Anyone know where I can get a 27603-01 throttle body or if there’s a parts break down available?
Mine has a broken throttle shaft.
I’m pretty sure I could weld it back together if I can figure out how to get the shaft out.
Or just replace the whole throttle body if I can get one.

TonyO77:
Got the shaft out, not so sure it can be welded up.
Does anyone know if another throttle body uses the same shaft, all I need is the shaft but I will buy the whole throttle body if I have to, I have checked all over the place, and I’m told that they are on back order until November, I really don’t want to have to wait until then if I don’t have to

rayson56:
Hey Tony, could you share with us your application so this doesn't turn in to a bunch research for those of us that may have extra parts laying around?
Your profile doesn't say what you ride either.

Thanks

TonyO77:
I have a 2004 SEEG, with a stock throttlebody, the only modification that have been made to the engine are Rinehart slip on’s and head pipes. I just put a new cam plate and oil pump in it, new lifters and adjustable pushrods. Other than that it is stock.I got the throttle shaft out, it is snapped in two right where the butterfly attached to the throttle shaft. At this point I would settle for a throttle shaft that maybe I can make work

TonyO77:
I found an HPI throttle body, it’s 55mm, mine is 46, I ordered it, should have it Thursday, they say it’s a direct replacement that is compatible with OEM parts, we shall see

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version