Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

New 2022 CVO Road Glide Limited

<< < (6/6)

kojak:
Well, I agree with some of it but not all. Limited/Ultra models look better with standard saddlebags than the stretched ones. They already have lowers, tourpak and the bags complete a classic look. Saddlebag speakers are about as useless for riding as the tourpak speakers these bikes come with. If I had a say, I would rather have 4 upfront, 2 upper fairing and 2 lower front fairing. I agree with the stuff they keep taking off is just crazy for bikes in this price point.

OBB:

--- Quote from: kojak on March 17, 2023, 01:41:58 PM ---Well, I agree with some of it but not all. Limited/Ultra models look better with standard saddlebags than the stretched ones. They already have lowers, tourpak and the bags complete a classic look. Saddlebag speakers are about as useless for riding as the tourpak speakers these bikes come with. If I had a say, I would rather have 4 upfront, 2 upper fairing and 2 lower front fairing. I agree with the stuff they keep taking off is just crazy for bikes in this price point.

--- End quote ---
Amen!!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

2018_FLTRXSE:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on March 16, 2023, 07:36:56 AM ---Its never had stretched bags, but sure should.

Don't forget XM and CB were also eliminated. 

I was not happy when the Harley 1 design on two of the 19 CVO's can out on the Special the next year, not same colors but same design..

--- End quote ---

XM doesnt work (well) out here anyway... just like Sirius... so we get a rebate.

The stretched bags.. figure that.. Identical colors on two different bikes... whats that cost the moco? in invetory and production versus 1 part number?

even the saddlebag lids!

WTF Chuck:
I know this is old But I had to add a Yellow to the mix with some cool new wheels!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version