CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

Pipes

(1/1)

Tonka67:
What pipes are you all running?
I would like mine to be louder ( standard at the moment)

Cheers Tonka

tpcrawford:
Check out Fullsac.  Specifically the CVO Power Cores.  The 2 inch cores are pretty nice.  Not overly loud however, when you get on it folks will know you're there !      The 1.75 inch cores are similar to stock.
If you go the Fullsac route, everything will look stock.   Make sure you get the muffler blankets and screens.  Highly recommended.  Have had this setup for 10 years.

-Tim

HOGMIKE:

--- Quote from: tpcrawford on January 30, 2024, 08:51:09 AM ---Check out Fullsac.  Specifically the CVO Power Cores.  The 2 inch cores are pretty nice.  Not overly loud however, when you get on it folks will know you're there !      The 1.75 inch cores are similar to stock.
If you go the Fullsac route, everything will look stock.   Make sure you get the muffler blankets and screens.  Highly recommended.  Have had this setup for 10 years.

-Tim

--- End quote ---

👍👍

FLSTFI Dave:
Fullsac power cores for you mufflers.  I have run the 2.25 on 8 different bikes.  Great value for the money, and they work well, even on very built biked.   If your looking for a head pipe, Fullsac is great also, have used both the  twin cam version and the M8 version.  They work on stock motors and very built motors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version